PDA

View Full Version : Need Stealth Rock Tyranitar!

FarkOush
02-02-2012, 03:50 AM
I am looking for a Tyranitar/Pupitar/Larvitar that knows Stealth Rock and is MALE so I can breed the move to others. Nature/level doesn't matter. Stealth Rock Tyranitar is the perfect complement to my team, but I don't have my gen4 game anymore to make one myself ><

PLEASE let me know if you can get me one of these guys. I will happily trade any of the pokemon I've bred, or a couple of my battle-ready (EV trained, ideal nature/moveset) pokemon, or one of the 3 legendary birds -- I don't know if they're legit, but I traded for them on the GTS.

THANKS for reading and THANKS to whoever can help me out :D

McEuph
02-02-2012, 04:03 AM
I have a Pupitar and TM76. I can probably breed a Larvitar for you, but I just need a Ditto in order to do so since mine is male. Do you have a Ditto? You can trade me Ditto for a derp, I can breed a Larvitar for you, and then I trade Larvitar for a derp. So overall I am trading you a Larvitar for a Ditto.

Does that make sense?

FarkOush
02-02-2012, 04:21 AM
Yes it does. I've got a level 92 Ditto that's been my long-time breeding tool-- I'll be happy to give it to you for what I need :) I'll PM you my FC.

/thread?

McEuph
02-02-2012, 04:23 AM
Whoops, I forgot TM76 changed to struggle bug in gen V. :(

FarkOush
02-02-2012, 04:44 AM
/unthread

Anyone who can help me out ?

McEuph
02-02-2012, 09:00 AM
/thread

haha