PDA

View Full Version : Some Pokemon I need for Oval Charm

BobaFett2
08-15-2014, 07:55 PM
I started breeding Pokemon for IVs, but I learned that things go a lot faster with Oval Charm. As such, I'm looking for a lot of basic pokemon (the evolutions and breeding stuff I'll work on). I also need more friends and people to trade with so I can make some trade-based evolutions that require items.

I need: Fennekin, Zangoose, Bagon/Shelgon, Mawile, Amaura, Pachirisu, Poochyena, Voltorb. I also need someone with who I can trade Rhydon, Seadra, Slowpoke, and a few other Pokemon with items to evolve.

I have a bunch of random spares (Audino, Roselia, Seviper, Skorupi, Scolipede, Patrat, Watchog, Scrafty, Gothita, Purrloin, Lunatone, Cubchoo, Solrock, Poliwag, Druddigon, Sigilyph, Delibird, Azurill, Azumarill, Sandslash, Roggenrolla, Onix, Liepard, Burmy, Zubat, Hariyama, Heracross, Amoonguss, Shelmet, Karrablast, Zorua, Spoink, Mienfoo, Pawniard, Beartic, Sneazel, Gabite, Carnivine, Jigglypuff Carbink, Durant, Basculin Red, Psyduck, and Lucario). I can also breed various Pokemon, and I have most wild Pokemon from Black 2 and Y.

I also need Xerneas. I could trade a Black 2 Legendary for it.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this.

KingKyrl
08-15-2014, 08:09 PM
I'll help for a shiny or 2

BobaFett2
08-15-2014, 08:11 PM
The only one there that's worth a shiny is Xerneas, and I don't have any Shinies...

Shadow_claw
08-16-2014, 02:24 AM
I could get you a few of those. Pm me when you are available.

BobaFett2
08-18-2014, 03:02 AM
Thanks Shadow_claw. I won't have internet on my 3DS for a few days as I'm currently traveling to college.

BobaFett2
08-19-2014, 08:51 PM
I added you, Shadow_claw.

Faerie
08-20-2014, 12:52 PM
I can also help out. Send me a PM/VM whenever you like, to discuss it. ^_^

K-Stackzz
08-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey Bob I think i can help u because me and you are in the same situation right now(Oval Charm). In exchange you help me with my Pokèdex and I only have 3 left to go. So just PM me when you need me. :)
FC:3239-2924-3706
IGN: Brook
If you don't have the pokèmon i need I will need a few shinys

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Bob I think i can help u because me and you are in the same situation right now(Oval Charm). In exchange you help me with my Pokèdex and I only have 3 left to go. So just PM me when you need me. :)
FC:3239-2924-3706
IGN: Brook
If you don't have the pokèmon i need I will need a few shinys

BobaFett2
08-21-2014, 02:17 AM
What Pokemon do you need? I don't have shinies and I'm only going to trade legendaries for legendaries at the moment.