PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Evolution Trades

BobaFett2
08-27-2014, 04:20 PM
I need to evolve some Pokemon through trading at the moment: Seadra, Slowpoke, Poliwhirl, Rhydon, Spritzee, Swirlix, and two Clamperls. I also need one more King's Rock (for one of the evolution trade guys) and a Moon Stone (for Nidorina). The trade evolutions should be traded back immediately. Is anyone up for this?

Also, I need a Xerneas, Zapdos, and Moltres. I have Cresselia, Heatran, Regirock, Registeel, Uxie, Mesprit, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion for trade (none are shiny or have perfect IVs, unfortunately). None are hacked or duplicated, and I got them through Poke Transporter from my Black 2 game.

Shadow_claw
08-27-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm happy to do some evolution trades, and I have a Moltres I could trade you. PM me if interested (:

BobaFett2
08-30-2014, 01:35 AM
You're usually on but never available for trade.

Octohawk
08-30-2014, 01:55 AM
I Could help you with some ( i need help too,) Also i have a moltres as well that i would trade for your registeel if you want to

BobaFett2
08-30-2014, 02:05 AM
I no longer have anything I can/need to evolve with items right now - I need a Magmarizer for my Magmar, which means doing Battle Maison. That said, I wouldn't mind helping you out a little. I also have Moltres now, but if you have Pokemon from other generations that you could temporarily trade me to help me fill my Pokedex, that would be great.

Oh, and I really need Moon Stones. They very rarely come from Super Training, so I have a bunch of Sun Stones.

Octohawk
08-30-2014, 02:11 AM
I no longer have anything I can/need to evolve with items right now - I need a Magmarizer for my Magmar, which means doing Battle Maison. That said, I wouldn't mind helping you out a little. I also have Moltres now, but if you have Pokemon from other generations that you could temporarily trade me to help me fill my Pokedex, that would be great.

Oh, and I really need Moon Stones. They very rarely come from Super Training, so I have a bunch of Sun Stones.

Oh Thats ok! No problem! Also i would love to help you but i dont have many from other generations right now, I traded most of them to my sister and im waiting to get them back. (if i do) Sorry, But if you ever need help pm me!