PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon for your FC?!!?

Cricri 5
08-27-2014, 09:18 PM
I will propose an offer to guys who have Ditto or Sableye safari. If you add me then I will give you ONE 1 of the following Pokemon Diancie, Shiny Jirachi, Arceus, Shiny Genesect (6 IV), or Shiny Deoxys. If you don't want one of those I can offer 2 Shinies, but I will not post that list here (I got about 35) so if you want that, them PM me for the list.

If you don't know your safari Pokemon, then PM me you friend code and add me. I will tell you which Pokemon you have on your safari and if by any chance it's Sableye or Ditto, then I will give you one of the pokemon above (or the two shinies)! Good luck! :D

Friend Code: 0318-8895-1136
IGN: Chris
Friend Safari: Sandshrew/Camerup/Gastrodon

-----------UPDATE!-------------

Guys, I finally got it. To know how just PM me and I'll tell you! I might open a new thread just for it, but only if a bunch of people ask me for it!

Cricri 5
08-29-2014, 07:11 AM
Since none of this safaris have appeared, I will make it a bit more interesting. Referrals are on! If you get someone with Ditto/Sableye safari to add me, then you can also claim 2 shinies or one of the pokemon listed above.

Currently I've only helped Ouji figure what his FS, that is still an option you can go for.

Witchard
08-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Don't have them in my safari but do have 6 iv dittos and 6 iv prankster sableye if you're interested in a trade of some sort PM me.

Cricri 5
08-30-2014, 02:10 AM
I got a few questions about the 6IV ditto.
Whats the ability?
From which country is is?
Hacked?
Is it really a 6IV ditto?

I am mostly looking for this Safari so I can catch some Shinies with its HA.

BobaFett2
08-30-2014, 04:36 AM
He traded me one which was Shiny, Japanese, non-Kalos, and 6IV. I have no idea if it was hacked or not.

Cricri 5
08-30-2014, 10:17 AM
Ok, thanks! I don't care if it's hacked with those specs. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, I finally got it. To know how just PM me and I'll tell you! I might open a new thread just for it, but only if a bunch of people ask me for it!

Joe
08-30-2014, 02:59 PM
can you send me that info? I would love ditto!