PDA

View Full Version : LF: Worlds Aegislash Event

Velocity
08-28-2014, 06:00 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the event aegislash that was distributed at the world championships this year in Washington, DC. This pokemon MUST be untouched. It cannot have any experience or EVs, etc It cannot be one that was bred with the same moves, it has to be the one from the world championships event. I'm sorry about being so picky, but I would trade 2 5-6iv shinies for it or events. Thanks! :)

venxhero
08-28-2014, 08:22 AM
Just curious, would a clone of it be alright? 0: I'm not sure if it's untouched but I can let you know whenever I get it this week or so xD

Velocity
08-28-2014, 12:04 PM
Just curious, would a clone of it be alright? 0: I'm not sure if it's untouched but I can let you know whenever I get it this week or so xD

That would be fine. :)

Nair
08-28-2014, 03:03 PM
If u have more than one clone can I get one too?

venxhero
09-20-2014, 07:50 AM
I realized I posted here xD (I looked through your threads, just wanted to know if you were the one who wanted the Aegislash!) I know I posted in one, but I couldn't remember WHO (your name) wanted one as well! (:

I messaged you both, so hope we can work out something!~ My friend cloned several and it has the item (Weakness Policy) and has 3IV (Def, Sp.Atk, and Speed) so if you wanted to know about that.