PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Charm Pokedex

K-Stackzz
08-28-2014, 03:12 PM
Hey people, I am 76 pokèmon away from the shiny charm."Yayy!". Anyway to save space there will be 5 parts to this thread(since i've already seen/caught all of 6th gen).
So here's part 1:
Paras
Parasect
Seel
Grimer
Hypno
Krabby
Omastar
Kabutops
Thats 1st gen. I do tradebacks for this thread.(Note: You must have Pokèmon X or Y to complete this). Thanks
FC:3239-2924-3706
"Me and Pokèmon, We've been there"

BobaFett2
08-28-2014, 11:03 PM
I have Seel, Grimer, Omastar, and Kabutops. I'll have to transfer Seel and then breed another, but I can get you the other three immediately. I'm looking to complete my Pokedex too. Would you be willing to help me evolve a few Pokemon in exchange for doing this (I need to evolve Poliwhirl, Seadra, and maybe Magmar)?

K-Stackzz
08-29-2014, 03:53 PM
I have Seel, Grimer, Omastar, and Kabutops. I'll have to transfer Seel and then breed another, but I can get you the other three immediately. I'm looking to complete my Pokedex too. Would you be willing to help me evolve a few Pokemon in exchange for doing this (I need to evolve Poliwhirl, Seadra, and maybe Magmar)?

Of course I will help you. I have all 3 of those pokemon so just enter my fc then yours so, i can add you to my Friends List.

BobaFett2
08-29-2014, 04:09 PM
Adding right now. Here's my code: 0705-4411-8757

Okay, so trade with trade-backs, and also trade the evolution pokemon with tradebacks. Could you send over Krabby, Meowth, Numel/Camerupt, and/or Electabuzz? My IGN is "Rain"