PDA

View Full Version : Battle Spot player's lame attitude.

Trade :3
08-29-2014, 05:46 AM
When I got bored,battling in Battle Spot is my favorite place.But what got onto my nerves are;Most of the player disconnected their wifi when they are about to lose,means I don't get any battle wins record and that is really lame.Even the player who's using Uber team and about to lose,still DC'ed their wifi.Forfeited is still fine to me because I still got wins record.

I want to see if any of you guys encountered with player like these in Battle Spot or any Link battle ? :)

Katarina
08-29-2014, 05:55 AM
I'm just gonna say that not every single person DC's b/c their about to lose. Some may have spotty internet connection like I do. Not saying that a lot of people don't do it xD I'm just saying that some of them could be having internet problems xD

Victini's Tears
08-29-2014, 06:02 AM
I also encountered people like these everyday in Battle Spot,but like Katarina says,probably some of them actually has a weak internet connection and some of them disconnected their Wifi/Internet on purpose.

Witchard
08-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Pretty sure if they disconnect it counts as a win for you anyway.

Victini's Tears
08-29-2014, 02:03 PM
Not sure about that but sometimes when they got disconnected while battling,my wins record doesn't increase.Only increase when they disconnected after i beat him/her.

Witchard
08-29-2014, 02:20 PM
Strange it actually says on the battlespot when you sign in that if you disconnect it counts as a loss for you, so you should be getting a win. Are you sure it's not just that game sync hasn't updated yet?

Victini's Tears
08-29-2014, 02:24 PM
I've updated my Game Sync everyday to send my PokeMiles to PGL. And about the disconnect-lose/win thingy,I think it only count as lose for the one who got disconnected but doesn't count as win for the opposing trainer.Not sure about that,just my thought.

Witchard
08-29-2014, 02:51 PM
It definitley says that who ever disconnects loses. They started doing this this Gen to solve the previous issues of people simply turning off their consoles and getting a free win.