PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft

Katarina
08-30-2014, 10:53 PM
So my boyfriend just recently got me playing it. At first, I only played a little bit to keep him quiet for a while xD but I actually kind of like it :p Currently I'm a lvl 7, almost 8, Blood Elf Paladin. I know others on here play it :p

What do you like about the game? What class are you? What creature are you or had the most fun playing? What was the hardest class you played? etc :)

And I'm just gonna say that I about screamed when those Arcane Sentinnels (?) just decided to come at me. There were 3, and it felt like a pkmn horde, and I died and had to find my body T.T That was just terrifying o.e

stormwalker22
08-31-2014, 02:26 AM
I've wanted to play it but don't really want to have to spend money

Katarina
08-31-2014, 04:59 AM
Yeah. We went by Target the other day and had to spend $20 to get the stater box or whatever for our friend, and then he introduced it to me through his account, and I wanna play the game with him but we can't with the same account :p I also don't wanna go any further than I am in the game until I get my own account b/c then I'd have to do all of that work all over again T.T

Lord Of Storms
08-31-2014, 07:09 AM
Theres always league of legends. Its free kbai

Katarina
08-31-2014, 06:17 PM
Yes, but you have to spend a lot of money for those cards when you want a new skin or something. I won't play league. My friends are always spending money for the cards, and I don't see the point in that xD

Veteran Tailfire
08-31-2014, 09:05 PM
I am a Level 20 Pandaren Warrior (Trial Version, so i can't go higher than 20 :p

Lord Of Storms
08-31-2014, 10:48 PM
Haha I know I don't ever have time to play, and you don't need the skins, they just make the avatar look cooler XD anyways I would but I honestly don't have much time for either of them T.T I barley have enough for my anime...

Layton
08-31-2014, 10:58 PM
Oooh Kat's a pally >_> You'll be quite useful in raids and dungeons since you can tank and do dps u.u

I just went nerd on you.

Katarina
09-01-2014, 08:03 AM
I'm in the trial version right now, too, but my bf said he would pay for me to upgrade until I get a job :p and yes, I am a "pally" xD I have too much time to play it tbh ;-; but the different quests keep my mind from melting like when I play Spider Solitaire :p

As a little update, I'm now lvl 13, and my "specialty" is Retribution? I also chose tailoring and enchanting :p A little habit I have is comparing the game to pkmn....like I know where to get a lot of linen cloth, and I keep calling it farming... and "EXP"...and every time I have a question about something, unless he compares it to pkmn, I won't understand it for quite some time o.o

Veteran Tailfire
09-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Yeah, i've went for a Protection Tanking role for my Pandaren, it's pretty fun :p (My professions are Skinning and Leatherworking, as they work well together ^^)

Katarina
09-02-2014, 12:55 AM
I'm about to hit lvl 20 soon so I might make a new character, and be a shaman or a mage. Not sure which race I should choose though. Maybe a night elf or worgen >.> if I spelled that right...I love that there's always something to do though xD