PDA

View Full Version : In what region was your first Pokemon adventure?

Sakura Mamiya
09-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Mine's in Hoenn with Pokémon Sapphire (Throwback to my first adventure in Alpha Sapphire yay. Even though I consider my home region to be Johto...). Where did everyone start their adventure?

venxhero
09-02-2014, 04:36 AM
I started in either Red or Blue c: They belong to my older brother and I got addicted ever since then. We also had Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, etc. So I had every single game, but it all started in Kanto n-n I can never forget it (:

stormwalker22
09-02-2014, 10:21 AM
I started playing Red around the time Gen II came out and once I finished Red I went straight to Gold and then Crystal and played every game after that as they were released. I always thought as Johto as my first real region because I was too young to really get into Red so I never got into Kanto until I played it again as Leafgreen.

Wolfy-Chan
09-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Mine was blue then yellow played every Pokemon game after that x3

Pikachu Belle
09-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Good ol' Yellow.

Fox Goddess Inari
09-03-2014, 02:13 PM
I started back during the hoen saga, and that was the start of my long pokemon addiction :3

stardragon
09-16-2014, 01:20 PM
I started in a bit of a weird spot, kinda late in the series. My first game was actually Platinum, the interest being peaked by my neighbor playing it. I went a little bit backwards from there, my second game being Leafgreen, then a little bit of Emerald, and then after that I started getting the games as they came out.

Omi
01-16-2015, 02:01 PM
I remember playing Pokemon Blue on the Gameboy Colour. Then Pokemon Yellow, then Silver, then Crystal, then I got Ruby and Sapphire, then FireRed, then Emerald. Then I stopped getting them until my step-son got AlphaSapphire and it brought back nastalgia so I had to get OmegaRuby.

rubyfan
01-19-2015, 12:17 PM
I was given Gold when my dad found it in a car that was rotting in a lot and that same year I got fire red.

Totti10
01-20-2015, 09:16 PM
First pokemon game was pokemon ruby 2003 so the Hoenn region but started watching Pokemon from first episode that aired so love the Kanto region.