PDA

View Full Version : Giving Away 5IV Breeding Leftovers

indyjspengler
09-03-2014, 10:32 PM
I've just finished breeding a few competitive Pokemon and so I've been left with a surplus of 5IV Pokemon that I figured I'd see if anyone wanted them before wonder trading them away. I'm giving these guys away for free so no need to offer me anything in return!

All of them are at Level 1.

(I have multiples of the exact same Pokemon and the only differing thing about them are their IVs so I've listed the Pokemon first and how many I have and then underneath are the IVs each has).

2x Ralts, Modest, Trace, Growl/Mean Look
HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD [Female]
Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe [Male]

3x Togepi, Male, Calm, Serene Grace, Growl/Charm/Extrasensory
Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe
HP/Atk/Def/SpA/Spe
HP/Atk/Def/SpD/Spe

2x Eevee, Modest, Adaptability, Helping Hand/Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip
HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD [Male]
HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD [Female]

2x Eevee, Male, Modest, Run Away, Helping Hand/Growl/Tackle/Tail Whip
HP/Atk/Def/SpD/Spe
HP/Atk/Def/SpD/Spe

2x Honedge, Quiet, No Guard, Tackle/Swords Dance
HP/Atk/Def/SpA/Spe [Female]
HP/Atk/SpA/SpD/Spe [Male]

For now I want to keep it to just 2 Pokemon per person depending on how much interest there is for all of these. I also have 4IV of a few of them if anyone would be interested as well.

Sakura Mamiya
09-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Could I possibly get Klefki and/or Mawile? o.o Not sure if I have much to trade in return other than other good IV Pokémon ^-^"

Foofighter V2
09-03-2014, 10:52 PM
Can i get the togepi thats missing def please? :)

indyjspengler
09-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Could I possibly get Klefki and/or Mawile? o.o Not sure if I have much to trade in return other than other good IV Pokémon ^-^"

Sure, they're both yours. I honestly don't mind what I get in return so don't worry about that ^^ My FC is 3780-9493-2367 and my IGN is Laura. I'm around to trade now if you are? Just need to get those two out of Pokebank.

- - - Updated - - -

Can i get the togepi thats missing def please? :)
Yep, not a problem :) I just posted my FC and IGN and I'm around to trade now if you are?

Sakura Mamiya
09-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I'm available to trade :) Thank you so much! ^-^ FC: 1864-8412-3360. Oh, and IGN is Foxy :)

poleoxex
09-03-2014, 11:03 PM
could i get the togepi with the missing def iv, and a male eevee?

indyjspengler
09-03-2014, 11:21 PM
could i get the togepi with the missing def iv, and a male eevee?
Someone else has asked for that Togepi first but a male Eevee is yours. The one missing speed or missing Special Attack?