PDA

View Full Version : Looking for specific shiny pokemon! Help?!

Fazbear_Ent.©
09-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Hello!

So for the last month I have been trying very hard to get a hold of a few certain few shiny Pokemon with good IVs and for the life of me I can't find someone to trade with, not have I had any lick with breeding, even with the Masuda Method!
It would mean so much if someone could help me obtain any of these elusive shinys!!

Here is what I need:

Shiny Garchomp - Preferably male with Rough Skin ability and Jolly nature!

Shiny Gligar or Gliscor - Male prefered but MUST HAVE POISON HEAL ABILITY!!!

Shiny Noibat or Noivern - Again, male highly prefered with Modest nature or a Timid!

Shiny Honedge, Doublade or Aegislash - I really want a male with a Modest or Adamant nature!!!

That's it!!!
If anyone has one of these or more please PM me so we can try and work out a trade!!!
I desperately need these shiny Pokemon and will trade just about anything!!!

Thank you for reading my post!

KingKyrl
09-05-2014, 07:53 PM
I have gliscor with poison heal

Lew
09-05-2014, 08:36 PM
I know Victini's Fire ☪ has a Shiny Timid Noivern

Octohawk
09-05-2014, 09:19 PM
I have a shiny garchomp, but it doesnt have any of the stuff you wanted. It's male, with sand veil, and brave nature. If you want it though i would trade it but if not whatevs

Moist Mewtwo
09-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Hey I have that gliscor with poison heal! It's 5iv missing sp Atk, adamant, and perfectly ev trained too. I was literally just breeding that for my team! Have a five iv noibat missing attack. I know it's one of those natures but not sure which. I have a aegislash but not to trade sorry. I also of have a garchomp with perfect ivs but it is adamant so sorry. And all are shiny o corse.

Master Poketim
09-05-2014, 11:24 PM
I have them all, but what can you offer me?

Binjommin
09-06-2014, 12:02 AM
I have them all as well. What are you offering for them?

Witchard
09-06-2014, 12:35 AM
I have Gliscor, as well as both Aegislash you are looking for, PM me if interested in either.

Victini's Tears
09-06-2014, 03:27 AM
I know Victini's Fire ☪ has a Shiny Timid Noivern

Well that Timid Noivern was Infamous's.he/she traded it for my shiny Kangaskhan and on his/her post he/she wants male Timid/Modest shiny Noivern and mine was female.