09-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Looking for a breeder (no hacks, but clones are okay):

I know this is a lot to ask for, but the perfect Pichu/Pikachu would be:
- Female
- Japanese
- Modest or Timid
- Perfect IVs
- Level 1

I have a few things that I can get you. Most notably I can get you Event Pokemon of the nature you request (because they are 100% legitimate I cannot guarantee any specific IV values) from the following set:
Keldeo, Celebi, Meloetta, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina.

Let me know what you are looking for!

Note: While I am asking a lot from the stats, the purpose behind this is just to act as my adventuring companion. Pikachu is my favorite pokemon and I am hoping to have her walk with me through the upcoming Ruby/Sapphire release. Yes, that is one "really good Pikachu" just to roll with, but that's what I would like to do! Thanks!

GSlinux
09-07-2014, 03:57 AM
Hello. I can breed a Pikachu like this from my Japanese PKMN Y game. Although it will take some time because of the IVs, but I can definitely get you one. I am thus interested in a Meloetta with a Modest Nature. Is this acceptable?

TigerDave
09-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Sounds like a win to me! I will start resetting into a Modest asap! And thank you - I know it's a bold request, and I could have bred an American Pika, but I just wanted one in Japanese. Thanks!!

GSlinux
09-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Hello TigerDave,

Your Pichu is ready. Here are the details:

-Kalos Born
-Female
-Japanese
-Timid
-Ability: Static
-IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
-Level 1
-OT: (My name, which is the same I use on all of my games regardless of the language)
-ID: let me guess... mine? xD
-Moves: gave it some useful HM moves so that it could be useful as soon as you get it
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power (Dark)
- Charm
- Toxic
-Pokéball type: Pokéball

That is about it. You can find my FC on my profile. ^^

TigerDave
09-08-2014, 06:45 AM
Excellent! I will be on all day Monday (and some tonight). I have you added and my Pokemon Y FC is also in my profile. IGN is ... Tiger Dave!

Yours is:
-Event (duh)
-Female (duh)
-English
-Modest
-IVs: 16/6/8/24/20/31 (From Serebii's calculator)
-Level 50
-OT: SPR2013
-ID: 03013
Serene Grace
- Round
- Teeter Dance
- Psychic
- Close Combat
-Pokéball type: Pokéball

EDIT: Trade complete! Thanks!!

GSlinux
09-08-2014, 06:02 PM