PDA

View Full Version : Shinified and Cloning Services.

Master Poketim
09-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Offering Shinified services.

Will only shinify pokemon that are flawless and kalos born with 5-6 ivs and good nature.

Also offering cloning services as well.

Lord Of Storms
09-10-2014, 11:50 PM
So basically. your proposing hacking the shiny forms, of 5-6 normal pokemon? so that a non shiny pokemon may turn into the shiny form, in gen 6? Then you would clone one to keep it for yourself? not hating, just wondering?......

Master Poketim
09-10-2014, 11:57 PM
something like that.

Pikachu Belle
09-11-2014, 06:56 AM
oh dear u.u

Qrow Branwen.
09-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Hacks >.> *hisses*

The Kiwi Dragon
09-11-2014, 09:19 AM
So basically you only want to do this so you can have Cloned 5-6 IV Hacked Shinies to presumably trade with other people... Well done. >.>

Master Poketim
09-11-2014, 04:06 PM
People are giving me legit shinies to shinify their pokemons now. Lol. Well done indeed.

Pikachu Belle
09-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Well that just makes you a scammer. People need to be notified of this so it doesn't happen again.

Qrow Branwen.
09-11-2014, 04:59 PM
u.u I don't like doing this but my friend wants a shiny Swablu and was wondering if you could shinify one

Master Poketim
09-11-2014, 06:45 PM
yeah sure, i'll do it for free for you, only because you are the royal houndoom, anyone else i'd charge them a legit shiny.

- - - Updated - - -

toothless: I'm not a scammer, they gave me legit shinies for shinified service of their own free will.

Pikachu Belle
09-11-2014, 06:50 PM
They gave you legit shinies for hacking services.. Sounds like a scam to me

KingKyrl
09-11-2014, 08:22 PM
What about me >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Even though I don't want anyone

Katarina
09-11-2014, 08:36 PM
at least when you trade the clones, say that the original pkmn was shinified and then cloned, and you are offering the clone. Don't just go around saying you'll trade a flawless shiny b/c then that will be scamming and you get reported if the trader feels ripped off. Even if it means you don't trade with them, at least they'll know you were honest.

Master Poketim
09-11-2014, 10:38 PM
yeah kyrl you get free shinified and cloning services too, but like you said you don't want any.

toothless: I'm not scamming nobody, they agreed to the deal, they know what they are getting.

Katarina: Reality is most of the flawless shinies are hacked and/or cloned.

- - - Updated - - -

Royal Houndoom, message me when you are online and i'll shinify your friends swablu for him.

The Kiwi Dragon
09-12-2014, 12:49 AM
yeah kyrl you get free shinified and cloning services too, but like you said you don't want any.

toothless: I'm not scamming nobody, they agreed to the deal, they know what they are getting.

Katarina: Reality is most of the flawless shinies are hacked and/or cloned.

- - - Updated - - -

Royal Houndoom, message me when you are online and i'll shinify your friends swablu for him.

Like Katarina said, you should inform them they are hacked/cloned. I personally don't give a stuff if you believe that most Pokemon that are flawless and whatever are hacked. Why? Because there's no factual evidence to prove it.

So basically you only want to do this so you can have Cloned 5-6 IV Hacked Shinies to presumably trade with other people... Well done. >.>

People are giving me legit shinies to shinify their pokemons now. Lol. Well done indeed.

I was being sarcastic.

Master Poketim
09-12-2014, 04:37 AM
lol i have no intentions of trading them, i'm just gonna keep it for myself, tell the people that ask me to shinify their pokemon to tell the people they are trading that they're shiny hacked pokes.

With my 6iv ditto i can breed any flawless pokemon i want and shinify it, so there's really nothing that I don't already have.

- - - Updated - - -

NEW RULE: If I shinify pokemon for you, you are not allowed to trade it away without letting the other people you are trading with know that it has been shinified and cloned before.

Hope that makes everyone happy.

- - - Updated - - -

I am officially discontinuing my public shinified and cloning services because of the negative response to this service from pokebay members. Despite the fact that many people have requested for this service.

Sorry but i'm not cloning or shinifying for anyone anymore.

If you are interested in such service you can probably find them on other pokemon trading website forums.

Tim.

poleoxex
09-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Do u charge for the cloning service? Or do u just clone one for urself too?

Master Poketim
09-12-2014, 11:45 PM
depends, sometimes i clone for free, some times i charge, some times i clone one for myself. depends on what i'm cloning.

poleoxex
09-13-2014, 04:19 PM
would like a ho-oh, and 6iv ditto cloned

Master Poketim
09-13-2014, 06:33 PM
i can clone those for you for free if you want.