PDA

View Full Version : LF SHINY MEWTWO JOLLY NATURE 6ivs with DRAIN PUNCH.

Master Poketim
09-12-2014, 02:18 AM
LF SHINY MEWTWO JOLLY NATURE 6ivs with DRAIN PUNCH.

If you have this pokemon, i can trade you something awesome for it. I have shinies, flawless shinies, events, and shiny legendary.

All my pokemons are likely cloned from clone trade deals. I do offer shinifying services, but none of the pokemons you will be receiving for the mewtwo will be shinified.

I can throw in some free cloning and shinifying services if you have this pokemon.

Tim.

Tylerr
09-12-2014, 02:38 AM
His shinies are most likely not legit they are either cloned or shinified just clarifying

Master Poketim
09-12-2014, 03:49 AM
Yes the pokemons i offer will definitely be cloned, but i said legit shinies will be offered for the mewtwo which means it's not shinified.

If you got a problem with cloned pokemon then you can go cry me a river.

Tylerr
09-12-2014, 03:51 AM
We'll cloned Pokemon are not legit you need to stop scamming people before you get banned from the site

Master Poketim
09-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Trading cloned pokemons for a clone of the mewtwo posted above. If you don't have the pokemon described above then don't bother posting please.

If you have what I want. PM Me.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for your input.

Tylerr
09-12-2014, 04:21 AM
you've edited your posting four different times since I first posted my first comment you only changed it because I called you out on your scamming

KingKyrl
09-12-2014, 04:22 AM
Tyler he's not scamming people if he tells people there cloned or shinified .... That the trader choice whether he/she wants them

Master Poketim
09-12-2014, 04:23 AM
Like I said tyler, Thanks for your input.

Tylerr
09-12-2014, 04:23 AM
Yes I know that is not scamming I am saying since I called him out on his scamming he changed his post 4 times to make it look better I have no problem trading clones for clones as I do it all the time he's just not specifing and trying to pass his Pokemon off as legit

Master Poketim
09-12-2014, 04:25 AM
And you were assuming I don't have legit stuff to offer, which I do lol, since I really want the mewtwo lol. But reality is, the mewtwo i'm asking for is likely 100 percent hacked anyways. lol.

Tylerr
09-12-2014, 04:27 AM
We'll I said most likely hacked not 100% hacked and yes as long as you specify what the Pokemon you trade are it doesn't matter as almost all 6iv shinys are hacked anyway people just need to know. Just I don't like to see a potential scam because it devalues the site and makes people trade less

Master Poketim
09-12-2014, 04:32 AM
Additionally, more details regarding the pokemon would be discussed with the trader who has the mewtwo in private message, and is none of your business. People will usually ask about the pokemon before trade which i would provide answers for. And if an agreement is made then a trade happens. And everyone i deal with on pokebay clones pokemon, so i thought it would be assumed that it would be a clone trade, I would have told them we were to do a clone trade in pm. And I've never scammed anyone before and don't plan to.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, I'm gonna discontinue my shinifying and cloning services, since it's causing such a big fuss.

Tylerr
09-12-2014, 04:37 AM
No you can keep it there are multiple ones on the site just specify a little more that they are going to be cloned/ shinified and nobody will care

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I think the shinyfieng is cool as long as I knew the Pokemon was shinified I would most likely take one in a trade

Pikachu Belle
09-12-2014, 06:24 AM
You're basically asking for a hack..

Master Poketim
09-12-2014, 03:13 PM
I'm basically asking for what is suggested by Smogon lol.

And also, it would be awesome if the mewtwo also had Zen Headbutt. This mewtwo will need to have been created in BW.

Thanks,

Tim.

Pikachu Belle
09-12-2014, 04:49 PM
The combination of Jolly and 6IVs for Pokemon caught in the older generations is hacked.

Master Poketim
09-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Most likely, but i dont mind, its not like i'm not allowed to use it in online battles. If it's usable in online battles, it's legit enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Drain Punch was a Black and white tutor move... unfortunately i can't send mewtwo back to black 2 else i'd teach it myself.

- - - Updated - - -

I just might have to live with brick break instead.

Master Poketim
09-24-2014, 05:43 AM
Too my surprise i actually got this pokemon from someone!