PDA

View Full Version : Please Pumpkaboo!

Octohawk
09-13-2014, 05:13 PM
ANY GHOST TYPE WILL WORK NOW!!!!

Hey everyone! I've been thinking of something big to do for the great people of this site, and I think I found a way! I don't want to give too much away just yet, but I do need some help. I need a shiny pumkaboo. I have some stuff to trade, so if you have one don't be afraid to ask for what you want! I don't need a special ability or anything, however if you can get a low level with trick-or-treat move, I would give you a little more than what I would give for a random one!
If you have a shiny pumkaboo feel free to post or PM me!

If you do happen to have a hsiny pumkaboo, PLEASE give it an everstone! I WILL give the everstone back then!

Thank you!

(Also, while I need a shiny pumkaboo, i'm also looking for just any shiny! For the random ones, I have some random egg moves, and a few events! These aren't necessary, but I do need some more. Thank you!)

Pikachu Belle
09-13-2014, 05:36 PM
Trick or Treat is a move and not an ability.

Octohawk
09-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Trick or Treat is a move and not an ability.

Yeah, i relized that right after i typed it and i had to leave right away so i didn't get time to edit it. Thanks!

Lew
09-14-2014, 09:11 PM
I have a shiny Gourgeist?

Octohawk
09-15-2014, 12:19 AM
I have a shiny Gourgeist?

The Gourgiest would work if i can't find a pumkaboo! Below is the list of shinies I have. I also have a few with HA or egg moves if your into that kinda thing.

Shiny list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KkinjId2joO2x_qH8eGiPvrUz4owBKdtZm8zV8neh0I/edit#gid=0

Lew
09-15-2014, 05:11 PM
The Gourgiest would work if i can't find a pumkaboo! Below is the list of shinies I have. I also have a few with HA or egg moves if your into that kinda thing.

Shiny list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KkinjId2joO2x_qH8eGiPvrUz4owBKdtZm8zV8neh0I/edit#gid=0

I'd trade for the Salamence

Octohawk
09-15-2014, 05:19 PM
ok! I can trade when ever your ready!

TigerDave
09-16-2014, 07:57 PM
As an FYI - as soon as you trade Pumpkaboo, it becomes a Gourgeist. The only way to get a Shiny 'boo is for someone to pass an egg to you. There's some technical stuff in the background that I won't get into here because I don't think a dependable workaround for Shiny Trainer Values has been discovered yet.

PS: I know this because I started a new X game and I wanted to play with a Halloween theme. Raised a perfect IVs 'boo on my Y, passed it to X and EVOLVE (I don't know if this was fixed but pressing B didn't stop the evolution either)! <insert sad face here>

Octohawk
09-16-2014, 09:08 PM
As an FYI - as soon as you trade Pumpkaboo, it becomes a Gourgeist. The only way to get a Shiny 'boo is for someone to pass an egg to you. There's some technical stuff in the background that I won't get into here because I don't think a dependable workaround for Shiny Trainer Values has been discovered yet.

PS: I know this because I started a new X game and I wanted to play with a Halloween theme. Raised a perfect IVs 'boo on my Y, passed it to X and EVOLVE (I don't know if this was fixed but pressing B didn't stop the evolution either)! <insert sad face here>

Your right. hmmm. I was under the assumption I could press B and make everything ok, but ok. I guess i'll try to get one my self.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd trade for the Salamence

I can still do this though if you want!

Victini's Tears
09-16-2014, 10:16 PM
You can ask the trader to let the Pokemon to hold Everstone when trading it so it wouldnt evolve.

Octohawk
09-16-2014, 10:26 PM
You can ask the trader to let the Pokemon to hold Everstone when trading it so it wouldnt evolve.

I keep forgeting things, so yeah ok! That will work!

Lew
09-16-2014, 11:31 PM
I can still do this though if you want!

Yeah i'll still trade it if you want :P

Octohawk
09-16-2014, 11:36 PM
Yeah i'll still trade it if you want :P

Ok! Ready whenever then!

Octohawk
09-24-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm still looking for a shiny pumpkaboo!

Octohawk
09-30-2014, 01:28 AM
Anyone? Last call for a shiny pumkaboo! In fact, at this point, any ghost type will work! So PLEASE!! If you have a shiny ghost type PLEASE tell me! I'm sure i have something you want!

Octohawk
09-30-2014, 09:43 PM
PLEASE! ANY SINGLE SHINY GHOST TYPE WILL WORK!! I WILL EVEN OFFER 2 SHINIES FOR EVERY GHOST TYPE AT THIS POINT!!!!! I REALLY NEED IT! PLEASE HELP!

jamest633
10-01-2014, 01:02 AM
would a shiny honedge be any good to you?

Octohawk
10-01-2014, 01:04 AM
would a shiny honedge be any good to you?

Sadly not. That is one of the like 2 ghost types i have. Sorry.