PDA

View Full Version : DejaVu146's Trading Bundles!

DejaVu146
02-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Pokebay-ers,

I have decided that I will start doing "bundle trades!" I will use this thread to introduce everyone to the trade. Please, do NOT use this thread to post your offers. Also, PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS ON THE TRADE PAGE. If you do not follow all the directions listed, then I can not consider your offer (I don't want to sound mean, but I want this as organized as possible). Keep in mind that all Pokemon that are up in the bundles are 100% legitimate. Please be respectful of that and keep in mind that I am spending time training these Pokemon. With that said, please offer only legitimate Pokemon (whether it's from an event, captured, etc). Do not offer any cloned, hacked, Action Replayed, Pokesaved, or any Pokemon that has been artificially created and/or created by a 3rd party device. I hope everyone looks forward to these and look forward to up coming bundles. BID ON!

For my first bundle- Shiny Dragonite, Shiny Tyranitar, and Shiny Salamence. Please search one of these three and place your bid!

trainervictiniten
02-06-2012, 09:18 PM
You rock I have sent a trade for you please Pm me(trainervictiniten) when you are starting new trade bundles.:)

DejaVu146
02-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Keep in mind folks:

-You MUST PM me with your Pokemon's information (as much as possible)
- I will not be making any negotiations over private message. Please do not PM me with offers (I want this organized)

Thank you =)

DejaVu146
02-07-2012, 10:14 PM
The winner should be announced Friday, or perhaps Saturday! If it's sooner, or later I'll keep you posted.

So far I have 5 legitimate offers (a "legitimate offer" is someone who posted their offer on the Pokemon's trade page and then PMed me with details). Keep in mind, I will not negotiate trades over private message. If you private message me an offer, I will tell you to please post the offer on the Pokemon's trade page.

If you need to make any modifications to your offer at any time, please let me know sooner than later!

Thank you!

DejaVu146
02-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Reminder- you only have a few more days if you want to place your offer on my bundle of Shiny Dragonite, Shiny Tyranitar, and Shiny Salamence. Place your offers before time runs out!

DejaVu146
02-12-2012, 05:23 PM
The winner of my first bundle has been private messaged! I can not, however declare the winner. The winner has 24 hours to claim their prize. If they do not, the winnings go to the 2nd place winner. So, if you have not received a PM from me saying you won, keep looking. You could actually be a winner if they do not claim the prize.

My next trading bundle should be up either later today (Ill at least give a clue as to what it will be today) or tomorrow!

DejaVu146
02-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Trading Bundle #2- I'm hoping to announce it today. I'll try my best. Keep checking this thread to find out when it's live!