PDA

View Full Version : Need Legendary Pokémon for Pokédex!

Jennartin
09-25-2014, 11:13 AM
I'm 99% done with completing the Pokédex in Pokémon Y. But I really need some legendary Pokémon to finish it!

Here's what I need (in order of generation):
Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

I have a few legendary Pokémon I can offer in return: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latios and Latias, Rayquaza, Giratina, Cresselia, Heatran, Azelf, Uxie. I also have Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno available for trade, as well as all three Regis. Also, as I said, I'm 99% complete with the Pokédex, so if there's anything else you need/want I'm more than happy to see what I can do. I may be willing to give you 2-4 Pokémon in return for one of these legendary Pokémon depending on what you're asking for, since I know they're rare.

So, please, if you're interested reply here or send me a message!

Geo Sakuraba
09-25-2014, 11:20 AM
If you want we can do a trade back on that Darkrai, im in need of assistance in the Pokedex too anyways

Eevee The Umbreon
09-28-2014, 02:13 PM
i have genesect shaymin and jirachi all shiny if u want them! :) i would like ho-oh latios and latias ,Rayquaza and Giratina . I really need latios and latias i dont care about the others would like them thought thx :cool:

Victini's Tears
09-28-2014, 02:19 PM
I have all of them but its cloned.I can give you them for free if you wanted.

Seepia
10-03-2014, 04:15 AM
I also need all of those, so if someone has any leftover clones or anything, I'd love to trade ;__;