PDA

View Full Version : Short Trade;

venxhero
09-29-2014, 02:24 AM
I don't wanna keep re-posting and getting messages at the same time then once its over, I'll forget who wanted what since I don't see it up anymore >_> I can't keep up how many trades I have to do, so to make things easier for me.. I'll post it here and get it over with asap!

My boxes are overfilling and I want to clear it!

SUM2013 Naïve S.Giratina for 2 shinies OR Dialga, Reshiram, or Palkia. (I'll know to know their names, lvl, and Pokeball)

Then I have...
-lvl 7 Jirachi with Pokerus (I believe its a clone)
-lvl 50 S.Darkrai HACKED 6IV Modest in a Dusk Ball [Ash 01337]
-lvl 50 S.Mamoswine belonging to Arash's (Event) Thick Fat. [Clone]
-lvl 50 Kalos-born Darkrai with Enigma Berry and hidden move Phantom Force {couple left}
-lvl 54 Diancie (Japanese and clone of the Japanese Movie14)

----
I also have a lvl 30 Japanese S.Deoxys in Attack Form from Hoenn Region in a Luxury Ball.

Just a heads up for people who haven't traded with me..
KB is Kalos-born since I always get asked that.
S.Pokemon = Shiny Pokémon; its shorter for me so I KNOW~
Pokeball = Duskball, Ultraball, etc. (I might get picky WITH certain Pokemons)
ID&OT: (I rarely asked but only for legends, IVs, and such) ID is the OWNER of the Pokémon and ID is the 5-digits, not that hard.
If I ask for any of these, please provide it. If you do NOT provide what I asked in the message, don't expect me to provide you ANYTHING. Its fair. (Even though I always put it there but somehow some people don't see it)

---Updated;

Heracross, S.Garchomp, E.Eevee, and Cosmo Pikachu has been traded.

If anyone is interested, I have 2 English Diancie lvl 50 with Normal Gem.

Foofighter V2
09-29-2014, 02:52 AM
Im interested in the three pokemon paired together and the event pikachu. Whayt kind of shinies are you looking for?

venxhero
09-29-2014, 02:56 AM
Okay! c: Any shinies will do, if you like.. You can message me what you are willing to offer! (You can send a mini list and I'll see if I have it or not. I'd provide you a list of what I have, but its long >__< so I hope you don't mind!) OR you can post it here 0: Whichever you're fine with.

As for the 3 Pokémon combo, which method would you like? 1 shiny for 3 of them or 3 common Pokemons for them?

Foofighter V2
09-29-2014, 03:16 AM
Ok sounds good! :) ill pm you a list of shiny pokemon so you can have a look. Although it might not be for another hour since im away from my 3ds right now. Ill give you a shiny for the pair of three and if you message me with some of the common pokes your missing, i can see if i have them and i can pair them with the shiny :)

venxhero
09-29-2014, 03:18 AM
No worries! (: I'll send you a PM right now and send you my list n-n Thank you~ You gotcha!

Foofighter V2
09-29-2014, 03:27 AM
No prob! Ill send you my list as soon as possible. Thanks so much in advance :)

venxhero
09-29-2014, 03:35 AM
Thank you and of course! (: I sent it and hope it isn't much xD Thank you for helping me out n-n

laboaka
09-29-2014, 12:31 PM
What would ya like in return for an English Diancie? Would a shiny Emboar be a good trade-off?

Victini's Tears
09-29-2014, 12:48 PM
I'm also interested with your English Diancie.
I'll send you a Mini-list in PM

venxhero
09-30-2014, 05:45 AM
@Laboaka; I have a S.Emboar already 0;

@Victini's Fire; I'm going to reply to your PM in a few minutes! 0: I need to get on my laptop to check the list out and its a hassle on my phone xD

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize for double posting ;-; but I also have these if anyone is interested o.o (If not, gonna GTS them)

-Dream Ball Ho-Oh lvl 56 with HA (Regenerator)*
-Korean Heal Ball Tornadus lvl 40 with Prankster*
-Great Ball Xerneas lvl 50 Timid*
-French Master Ball Xerneas lvl 100 Adamant*
-Pokebank Celebi lvl 10 Hasty (Seriously, passbyers are giving them to me when I already have 2-3 lol)
-2 CLONES Japanese Diancie (Pokémon Movie 14) lvl 54 Adamant
-Clone Japanese Diancie (Pokémon Movie 14) lvl 56 Adamant
-Master Ball Yveltal lvl 100 Naïve*
-Fast Ball Japanese Latios lvl 35 Jolly~
-KalosBorn Darkrai with Enigma Berry&Phantom Force lvl 100 Bashful and has Pokerus

*= I will GTS in a few days if no one wants them c:
~= Undecided if I want to keep it or not. Since its the only one, message me about it.

Yoda
09-30-2014, 07:53 PM
Would you trade your Japanese diancie for a kyrogre

venxhero
09-30-2014, 09:59 PM
I have 2 Kyogres sorry 0;

Yoda
10-01-2014, 02:11 AM
What about a shiny magikarp

venxhero
10-01-2014, 04:46 AM
I have 2 S.Magikarps, sorry x:

Yoda
10-01-2014, 09:07 PM
It's cool sorry that's all I could offer

stormwalker22
10-02-2014, 02:23 AM
I would trade for the Movie Darkrai and both the English and Japanese Diancies.

venxhero
10-02-2014, 04:30 AM
You want those three? 0: I only have 2 English Diancies with Normal Gem (Timid and Bold) and I already promised to trade one to Victini's Fire. The last English one, 2 people are pending on it so if you like.. We can PM and see what we can work out c: Also, let me know which Japanese Diancie you want since I have couple of lvl 54, one lvl 56, and yeah 0:

- - - Updated - - -

English name Tyranitar lvl 50 Male WCS14K ID: 07054
Pokémon Center Mawile lvl 50 Male Japanese ID: 06164
English name Birthday Pikachu lvl 10 Male Japanese ID: 10123
Pokémon Center Kangaskhan lvl 50 Japanese ID: 05264
Winter2013 Garchomp lvl 50 Male ID: 11153 holding Dragon Fang

These, I am willing to trade 2-3* for a shiny or ALL 5 for a decent shiny c:
*if I happen to like the shiny pokemon a lot xD

Victini's Tears
10-02-2014, 02:39 PM
I'm interested with your English Birthday Pikachu too.The shiny I can offer are the same in the Mini-List I sent to you.Like you wrote in your post,I'm willing to trade more than one or more than two shiny for it... Of course if you happened to like the shiny Pokemon :/
( Pardon me if I had some misunderstanding,my reading skill is not good enough xD )
I'm looking forward for the trade for the Diancie :)

venxhero
10-03-2014, 03:52 AM
No worries! Sorry I didn't reply right away! 0: Getting to it right now and thank you for the trade! Also, thank you again for being patient with me! n-n