PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FLAWLESS Tutor move pokemon/KB shinies!

KD419
10-02-2014, 06:02 PM
I have reached a point in my shiny collection where people rarely have something new to offer me. So I've begun collecting pokemon with tutor moves as well. I'm still collecting shinies but I only want them if it's something I don't have or it's significantly different from the one(s) I do have.

Here is what I have to offer. I will be adding more later. Make sure to click the second tab at the bottom so see what tutor move pokemon I have to offer already. I will shinify non-shiny tutor move pokemon upon request. None of my KB shinies are shinified :) (so long as the people I've traded with have been truthful) Thanks for taking a look if you do. :o

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VYIyD9aFaFjMhB1hQ7zzfyZLyFoUjRnosZDMrBS0D80/edit#gid=0

st56011
10-02-2014, 11:23 PM
I have a couple of flawless iv move tutor pokemon but from gen 5. I was looking at your male, modest skrelp and your shiny impish phantump. If you want to tell me what pokemon you really want with move tutor moves maybe we can arrange something, please keep in mind that the pokemon I have probably will not be kalos born but they will be shiny and have flawless ivs

Master Poketim
10-03-2014, 12:37 AM
You got a pretty nice collection, I enjoyed looking through it.