PDA

View Full Version : Completing the pokedex

Yoda
10-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Hi I have been seeing every one on the gts say pokedex complete and got em all has any one here completed there dex legitimately? and how is it possible to get all the pokemon when all of the new events haven't been released yet?

Victini's Tears
10-03-2014, 02:00 AM
It's not actually fully completed.The requirement to complete dex ( or obtain Shiny Charm ) are only need to catch all Pokemon excluding Event Legendary.The totals are 719 Pokemon ( excluding Volcanian and Hoppa ) but you only need to catch/get only 705 Pokemon and that will count as completing Pokedex.

List of Pokemon that you doesn't need to complete Pokedex ( or obtain Shiny Charm )

Mew
Celebi
Deoxys
Jirachi
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Darkrai
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Picture of someone's Pokedex completed. ( this is NOT mine )
http://i.imgur.com/NxN2SO0.jpg

Yoda
10-03-2014, 02:05 AM
Thank you I didn't know you didn't need to catch all pokemon to get the luck charm

Binjommin
10-04-2014, 09:33 PM
I finished mine a long time ago, after the Pokebank came out in Japan. You get the Oval Charm for seeing them all (faster eggs from day care man), and the Shining Charm for 'catching' them all (increases wild shiny encounter rate).

Yoda
10-05-2014, 05:26 AM
Thanks I thought the oval charm was also for increasing shiny chance

Victini's Tears
10-05-2014, 06:12 AM
you only need to seen all Kalos Pokedex (Coastal,Central,Mountain) in order to get Oval Charm.Capture them are not necessary for Oval Charm.

Yoda
10-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Ok I'm gonna try to get both charms it might take a while