PDA

View Full Version : Will Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby need Pokebank to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon X/Y

Trade :3
10-05-2014, 11:08 AM
As the title says,I'm worried about this.The reason is,I'm still a school guy and I don't have a bank account nor a credit card to top up for using Pokebank.Plus,my parent won't let me use their credit card to topup.I don't want to leave all my Pokemon behind in my Pokemon X and just start a OR/AS without my old Pokemon ._.

What do you guys think ? Will OR/AS need Pokebank to transfer Pokemon from X/Y ?

Oppi
10-05-2014, 11:13 AM
In my opinion 100 % But you can still trade pokemons with friend who have pokebank and he will transfer they to OR/AS and them give it to you :D I have same problem with this and i just asked friend to help ^^

Victini's Tears
10-05-2014, 11:23 AM
I don't know about that but I hope Nintendo will make a 30 days free-trial just like before,after they released OR/AS.

Gaming Master 2000
10-05-2014, 12:15 PM
OR/AS is definitely confirmed to work with PokeBank but that doesn't mean it'll only work with PokeBank.

In my opinion OR/AS will be able to talk directly to X & Y but I don't know that it's been confirmed yet, but I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

Caseryn
10-05-2014, 04:49 PM
I'd think that you would either need Pokebank or two 3DS's (Or a helpful online trade partner.) to transfer Pokémon, unfortunately. :c

Yoda
10-06-2014, 12:11 AM
You know you don't have to use a credit card just buy a points card and enter the pin code you can buy a $15 card up to $50 if I remember correctly

Trade :3
10-06-2014, 12:18 AM
I know that but my noob country rarely sell that card.It took forever to find it here.The only fast way to buy that is through online shopping,which I also need bank account to buy it -.-

Yoda
10-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Oh I didn't know what country you were from sorry