PDA

View Full Version : New York's 6 days of Halloween

New York
10-17-2014, 10:57 PM
Trick or Treat guys,
My name is New York but my friends call me North West. I'm new here to poke-bay and I wanted to make a thread of my own. S everyday I will ask a question and the person who gets it right will get any Ghost Type or Dark Type Pokemon they want(with the exception of legends or any special event Pokemon and shinys).
Here are your choices:
Haunter/Gengar
Gastly
Shuppet
Pumkaboo/Gourgeist
Sableye
Rotom
Frillish
Absol
Umbreon
and Zora
On Halloween I going to ask a special question and the first perso to get it right will win a Banette withe its Mega Stone. My friend K-Stackzz will be asking the questions on the following dates and that is your time to answer it.
October 17th
October 19th
October 21st
October 23rd
October 27th (October 25-26th he is busy)
October 29th
and October 31st*
Answer the questions correctly and do the following
Answer:
What Pokemon do you want?:
Your FC:
Thank you and be sure to participate in my friend's trainer PR contest!
*Times will vary

One thing I forgot to mention is that if you get the question right you register my friend code @3239-2924-3706 and then message me saying that you are ready. It is optional to keep thr friend code but ask me first.
If you missed your chance to get a prize on any of the non-given dates(no later than Halloween) come to me to get your prize.
p.s. If you don't want your prize to evolve when traded trade to me an everstone so i can pit it on your prize and prevent it from evolving. (BTW: LF:My own everstone) :)

K-Stackzz
10-17-2014, 10:58 PM
WHO STARTED HALLOWEEN?

pokeholic321
10-17-2014, 11:17 PM
Hansen: The practices of Halloween mostly come from Celtic paganism in the British Isles, and their feast of Samhain, the new year. They believed it was the time when ghosts and spirits came out to haunt, and the*Celts*would appease the spirits by giving them treats.

- - - Updated - - -

If I got it right can I get rotom or

Kitty_
10-17-2014, 11:26 PM
Halloween began as the festival of Samhain. It was part of the ancient Celtic religion in Britain and other parts of Europe. At the end of summer, the Celts thought the barrier between our world and the world of ghosts and spirits got really thin.

Pumkaboo :D

New York
10-18-2014, 01:30 AM
Congratulations
Kitty and pokèholic321. You 2 got it correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations
Kitty and pokèholic321. You 2 got it correct.

pokeholic321
10-18-2014, 03:13 AM
What happens now?

Kitty_
10-18-2014, 04:53 AM
That's awesome :3 thank you

K-Stackzz
10-19-2014, 08:05 PM
2a.Why are pumpkins used for Thanksgiving and Halloween?
2b. In your opinion why can't apples or bananas be used for tnese 2 days?(The funniest one will get Heatran along with the prize)

- - - Updated - - -

2a.Why are pumpkins used for Thanksgiving and Halloween?
2b. In your opinion why can't apples or bananas be used for tnese 2 days?(The funniest one will get Heatran along with the prize)