PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Gengar;

venxhero
10-19-2014, 03:02 AM
I have an extra code to obtain the Halloween Gengar with Mega Stone that I haven't scratch off yet.

Is anyone interested in having it? Of course its only in USA (I asked around) and its for free. I'm willing to give it to someone who wants him badly. c:

Yoda
10-19-2014, 03:07 AM
Could I have it? What do you want for it?

pokeholic321
10-19-2014, 03:11 AM
Omg can I have it I have no access to game stop things ever

Sir-Integra
10-19-2014, 05:04 AM
all the game stops here are out of the codes. may i please.

Victini's Tears
10-19-2014, 09:58 AM
I want him !
There's no GameStop here so there's no way I could get it ever :<

K-Stackzz
10-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Oh may i please have the Gengar. I live in New York City and everyone crowds to get that event. It may be the same for the Diancie event in 2 weeks. I haven't ever mega evolved Gengar before especially not a Shiny event. So may I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeease have it? :)

Jasmine
10-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Kay im from the philippines so gamestops here dont give codes for some reason really love it if you could give me a code ♥

venxhero
10-19-2014, 11:18 PM
I have given the code away already :c I'm really sorry!

But if you can be patient just a little awhile, I can visit another Gamestop and try to get more codes xD
The Gamestop I go to (a regular and they all know me).. I took 3 xP I'm not sure how many I can get since its one per person. I heard at certain places, people can ask for 5-6 codes o-o Its weird since its a little unfair. BUT hopefully today or this week, I can get more.

I think the max I can get is probably 3-4 0: If you're willing to be a little patient, I will get you the code.

@K-Stackzz; Haha yeah Diancie will be the same xD I already plan to get more than 3 for sure (gotta go on different days so they won't recognize me lol) for me and a couple of friends I promised since her Gamestop is hours away x-x

I feel really bad that not EVERYONE can get Halloween Gengar ;-; (its dumb to drive all the way to Gamestop just to pick up a card with the code on it) I prefer the Wifi at home xD I already went twice, but its okay! If I can help people to obtain them, I'm content n-n

Jasmine
10-19-2014, 11:24 PM
Can you give me spare? Would really appreciate it <3

venxhero
10-19-2014, 11:46 PM
I'm going to leave in a bit and see how many codes I can get from a different Gamestop xD

So there are 6 people are in need of the code for Halloween Gengar 0:
I can PROBABLY get 3-4, depending on the worker there there >3> If not, just 2-3.. I can't promise anything but I can visit Gamestop again and hope it'll be a different worker and I can get more.

All I ask is be patient c: Cuz Halloween Gengar is still ongoing until the 26th and I probably will try to go this whole week.

Victini's Tears
10-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Can you clone the Gengar ? xD

venxhero
10-20-2014, 12:25 AM
I got 3 codes c:

Sadly I'm not going to clone mine xD Sorry >u<;;

K-Stackzz
10-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Alright and thanks Kay. I really need Gengar. I'm in the city so it's really hard to get anything. I wish it was via Nintendo Network tho. :)
But I can be patient and wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright and thanks Kay. I really need Gengar. I'm in the city so it's really hard to get anything. I wish it was via Nintendo Network tho. :)
But I can be patient and wait.

Victini's Tears
10-20-2014, 01:03 AM
Nintendo being cheap with the players that's not in America >.>
They suppose to make all event via Wifi lol

and K-Stackzz,I can't even get any of the event Pokemon that's launched by Nintendo since I don't live in America or North-America.There's no even any GameStop stores here xD ( There is but only one in the whole country and of course they don't have the code since its only in America and other country except mine )

venxhero
10-20-2014, 01:09 AM
The first 3 to message me, I'll scratch the code and give it to you. Since there are 6 of you, I can't just choose since I'm the type to feel guilty/bad easily and I really want to help everyone x:

Just asking to make sure, you guys do know where to go to obtain the code right?
>3>

Mystery Gift, Receive Gift, and Get with Code c:

Yoda
10-20-2014, 01:11 AM
It's ok just give it to someone else

venxhero
10-20-2014, 01:52 AM
TWO MORE CODES LEFT. Message me and you'll get it c:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ONLY giving these codes away to PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT GET THEM.

Those who have one already or whatever, please do not message me. Its quite unfair and plain rude. I went out of my way to get them for people who can't get them since its far, out of stock, and hard to get.

If you want to get another one, then please go get it yourself.

K-Stackzz
10-20-2014, 10:13 PM
Same issue with me Its so hard to get that Gengar