PDA

View Full Version : LF: Partners for a thread

New York
10-20-2014, 10:58 PM
Hey Guys,
What i really need is 10 partners to work with so we can start a thread together. I'm planning to do a battle that shows everyone's Halloween Spirit. It's sorta like the Trick or Treat friendly. I'm going to call this team Gengar's Spirit because wee all in a way like Halloween.
Here's how it goes:
I need trustworthy people and resourceful people(Like Grant says). This would mean I can't veiw these battles alone I need friends who are devoted and willing to lend a hand.
So here is how things will work as of choosing the members. Give me 2 great reasons as to why you want to help me and I will choose from there.
As for those who want to participate in the thread do a Multi-, Single, double, triple, or rotation battle and post it online. Then give me the code to the the battle so I can search it up. All teams must have all ghost and/or dark type pokemon. As I always say "The rhytm is in the battle" you can choose either Music 7(Team flare boss theme),8(Xernes, Yveltal, and Zygarde theme), Music 11(Diantha theme), Music 4(Gym leader theme), or whatever you want I just suggest those 4.
I would like to thank GrantTheLegend, Samdoes, and Darkest Antimatter for having fix this article.

Velocity
10-21-2014, 12:31 AM
Shiny scizor just for being the president of a thread you never specify anything about? A partnership should be based off trustworthiness and resourcefulness, not who gives you the best pokemon.

Octohawk
10-21-2014, 02:25 AM
Shiny scizor just for being the president of a thread you never specify anything about? A partnership should be based off trustworthiness and resourcefulness, not who gives you the best pokemon.

I'd have to agree with Grant. Maybe if you told us a little more about what your actually doing, more people would be willing to help.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-21-2014, 04:49 AM
Looks like a scam imo