PDA

View Full Version : Ean's Shiny Competitive,Shiny and Events Pokemon Shop !

Victini's Tears
10-24-2014, 02:43 PM
This thread and the Pokemon Shop are closed due to my schools issue and I don't have time to clone them anymore.
Have a nice day !

K-Stackzz
10-24-2014, 09:28 PM
I'll have the Shiny Charizard and I can give you your choice of an Event Celebi or Meloetta.
Please and thank you. My FC is 3239-2924-3706
Oh and if you can gen breed can I have an Eevee with Hyper Voice?

Yoda
10-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Is your competitive greninja a physical or special attacker?

Victini's Tears
10-24-2014, 11:07 PM
I'll have the Shiny Charizard and I can give you your choice of an Event Celebi or Meloetta.
Please and thank you. My FC is 3239-2924-3706
Oh and if you can gen breed can I have an Eevee with Hyper Voice?

I already have Meloetta,what event is your Celebi from ?
and I don't have Eevee with Hyper Voice but I'll try to find it and breed it if I can

Is your competitive greninja a physical or special attacker?

It's Special Attacker,since its Timid nature.

laboaka
10-24-2014, 11:11 PM
Would a regular Shiny Ampharos interest you for your Shiny Greninja? It is not EV trained, sadly, but I thought it may interest you, as you don't seem to have any Shiny Ampharos. And good luck with your trades. :)

The Kiwi Dragon
10-24-2014, 11:20 PM
Hey Ean, I'm looking trade for your Greninja, Honedge, Breloom, Milotic and Squirtle in return for the for the full set of Strongest Battle Class Pokemon from the Japanese events back in Gen 5. The set includes the event Dragonite, event Tyranitar, event Scizor, event Metagross and event Garchomp. It's quite a rare event set outside of Japan, so tell me if you are interested. :)

Victini's Tears
10-25-2014, 01:29 AM
Would a regular Shiny Ampharos interest you for your Shiny Greninja? It is not EV trained, sadly, but I thought it may interest you, as you don't seem to have any Shiny Ampharos. And good luck with your trades. :)
I just added a shiny Ampharos in the Regular Shiny tab,sorry :/

Hey Ean, I'm looking trade for your Greninja, Honedge, Breloom, Milotic and Squirtle in return for the for the full set of Strongest Battle Class Pokemon from the Japanese events back in Gen 5. The set includes the event Dragonite, event Tyranitar, event Scizor, event Metagross and event Garchomp. It's quite a rare event set outside of Japan, so tell me if you are interested. :)
Yes I'm really interested ! Since I don't have any of those.
PM me when you're available for the trade :)

Yoda
10-25-2014, 02:40 AM
Would you trade the greninja for a regular shiny eevee or zigzagoon or the event gengar

Victini's Tears
10-25-2014, 02:50 AM
Would you trade the greninja for a regular shiny eevee or zigzagoon or the event gengar

I already have a shiny Eevee and event Gengar,if the Zigzagoon is competitive then I can accept it.Sorry :/

Yoda
10-25-2014, 09:23 AM
It's not sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Ok now I have a 6 Iv shiny haxorous would you trade for that?

Victini's Tears
10-25-2014, 10:05 AM
What nature is it ?

ThePreachingOcelot
10-25-2014, 05:18 PM
I am really interested in the Breloom! I'll offer a Shiny 6IV Cobalion, although it might be hacked, for it. If not, I'll do it for quite literally anything else there. :)

K-Stackzz
10-25-2014, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=Victini's Fire;66823]I already have Meloetta,what event is your Celebi from ?
and I don't have Eevee with Hyper Voice but I'll try to find it and breed it if I can
Its from a Japanese event

Katarina
10-25-2014, 07:46 PM
just a quick question, how is the noivern in a moon ball?

and I was wondering if you would take the Halloween event pumpkaboo (now Gourgeist b/c I transferred it) for the birthday pikachu?

Victini's Tears
10-25-2014, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE=Victini's Fire;66823]I already have Meloetta,what event is your Celebi from ?
Its from a Japanese event
Hmm,I'll think about it for a while.

I am really interested in the Breloom! I'll offer a Shiny 6IV Cobalion, although it might be hacked, for it. If not, I'll do it for quite literally anything else there. :)
I already have the shiny Cobalion :/
is there anything else you have to offer ? :)

just a quick question, how is the noivern in a moon ball?

and I was wondering if you would take the Halloween event pumpkaboo (now Gourgeist b/c I transferred it) for the birthday pikachu?

EDIT:The Noivern is hacked.

and I already have an Event Pumpkaboo :/
Anything else ? :)

Pikachu Belle
10-26-2014, 12:08 AM
Lmao. A female Golbat would produce moon ball Zubats not moon ball Noibats. Cause ya know basic breeding, the offspring is the same as the female. So, my friend, you have a hack. And don't try to argue, we know our stuff.

Victini's Tears
10-26-2014, 12:16 AM
Oh my bad,I don't know that because I didn't do research much.So it's obvious now that the Noivern is hacked.I'll add a note in the SpreadSheet.Thanks for the advice !

spobert
10-26-2014, 12:20 AM
Any Chance i could get the victini, Shiny Fennekin, or diance for a non competitive Shiny Zoroark, Hitmontop, or Luxray?

Victini's Tears
10-26-2014, 12:35 AM
Any Chance i could get the victini, Shiny Fennekin, or diance for a non competitive Shiny Zoroark, Hitmontop, or Luxray?

I have to say no I'm afraid :/ Because I wanted a fair trade :(

Yoda
10-26-2014, 01:05 AM
What nature is it ?

It's impish and it's ability is rivalry

Victini's Tears
10-26-2014, 01:59 AM
It's impish and it's ability is rivalry

That's too bad :(
If it was Jolly/Adamant that would be great.

Yoda
10-26-2014, 02:17 AM
Sorry

ThePreachingOcelot
10-26-2014, 05:47 PM
I Have a...

Shiny 6IV Timid Natured EV-Trained non KB Zororak...

Katarina
10-26-2014, 11:57 PM
I dont, sorry :(