PDA

View Full Version : Diancie/Gengar codes

Rico the Lucario
11-07-2014, 11:25 PM
THIS THREAD IS FOR THE POOR SOULS WHO WERE SOMEHOW NOT OR AREN'T ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAMESTOP EVENT CODES GIVEAWAY. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PARTICIPATED, THIS THREAT IS NOT FOR YOU.
Alright, so if you haven't already been informed, Gamestop has been distibuting code cards for a Shiny Gengar (with a gengarite) and a Diancie. The Gengar event ended, the Diancie event is still going as I type this.
I go to my local Gamestop very often and pick up cards as much as I can, because apparently they never recognize me as a person who has already gotten one. :3 But whuevs.
So, I'm sort of putting these cards up for trade. I know it may sounds sort of selfish, but I would appreciate if someone could give me a shiny Growlithe or Arcanine male for one or two of the codes.
Don't worry, I wouldn't be a creep and ask for your adress or anything to mail the code to you. Instead, I will PM you the code.
So, if anyone would be kind enough to trade me a Shiny Arcanine Male or Shiny Growlithe Male (Gen 6.) I would greatly appreciate it. Though, don't lose hope if you don't have them. I am open and will look at any offers you have.
:)
UPDATE:Closed

Geo Sakuraba
11-08-2014, 12:44 AM
I'll just try :p Pokebank Celebi?

Rico the Lucario
11-08-2014, 01:11 AM
I'll just try :p Pokebank Celebi?
Sorry, already got that..Anything else?

Eevee The Umbreon
11-08-2014, 03:40 PM
shiny dedenne?

Rico the Lucario
11-09-2014, 01:45 AM
shiny dedenne?
Perfect! Which one would you like?

Nature
11-09-2014, 01:56 AM
I have many shiny pokemon, umm what would you like? I have a shiny Fraxure, Magby, Gyrados, Dragonite, Liepard, Swoobat, Relicanth. Do any of these work? I have a couple more. (For Diancie)

Sir-Integra
11-09-2014, 04:56 PM
shiny riachu with volt tackle 4 gengar code?

K-Stackzz
11-11-2014, 04:32 PM
I have many shinies (but some are hacked) I hope it's OK with you. and plus I live in New York City so it is hard to get anything since the Gamestops are always so crowded. May I have the Diancie code please?

Fox Goddess Inari
11-11-2014, 04:52 PM
shiny riachu with volt tackle 4 gengar code?

It's too late, the shiny gengar event is over. So request a diancie code instead. P.s diancie event ends on November 16th.

Eevee The Umbreon
11-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Diancie plz

Rico the Lucario
11-12-2014, 10:10 PM
alright eevee the umbreon, since you were first to ask, you get the diancie code! i will tell you when i can trde, im very busy but i come on whenever its possible.

Qrow Branwen.
11-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Hasn't it occurred to anyone that this is possibly a scam?

Rico the Lucario
11-14-2014, 01:53 AM
This is not a scam, usually I am the one being scammed. It upsets me a little you would think that, though. Oh well. You'll see it's not a scam when Eevee the Umbreon gets the Diancie code, and to ensure it's not a scam, I will PM them the code and they will get the Diancie before we trade, if they'd like.

BakaFawkes
11-17-2014, 06:37 AM
Darn, it's completely over for Diancie as well? I'm super desperate.

stormwalker22
11-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Darn, it's completely over for Diancie as well? I'm super desperate.

Yah, diancie codes expired on the 16th

Eevee The Umbreon
11-17-2014, 04:50 PM

It's not a scam

- - - Updated - - -

Yah, diancie codes expired on the 16th

u can use the code until feb 2015 though it's just that gamestop can't give anymore out after the event is over