PDA

View Full Version : Diancie disaster! Lost my Pokemon Game Card in travel. Trading anything I can catch.

BakaFawkes
11-17-2014, 06:44 AM
I've lost my original game card for Pokemon Y and no longer have my Diancie. I've gotten a digital version purchased now, and I'm already working towards getting all my pokemon back. (I even lost my Latias I've had since middle school!). I've got the story almost beat, but there's no way to get Diancie back unless I find that card, which is in a hotel garbage bin by now, three states away. Please feel free to offer up anything you'd want me to hunt for as a trade. I am working around the clock to rebuild my shiny library, and I appreciate anyone willing to help.

finch22
11-17-2014, 07:42 AM
Can you use a diancie code on the downloaded game.

BakaFawkes
11-17-2014, 08:38 AM
Yes, but I think the download codes expired yesterday. I'm willing to try the code if someone would let me have it. I'd be very grateful.

The Kiwi Dragon
11-17-2014, 08:51 AM
I'll give you a Diancie, free of charge. It's a clone of a Japanese one though if you're cool with that?

BakaFawkes
11-17-2014, 10:08 AM
That would be awesome! You're a lifesaver! Could you wait until this afternoon to get my friend code? I'm out visiting family but I will be home today.

pokepicker
11-17-2014, 03:29 PM
I also got a English named Diancie if you want it.
Just let me know when you are available via PM or something :)

BakaFawkes
11-17-2014, 08:59 PM
Thank you as well! I am at the airport, I'll post or PM my friend code as soon as I get home.