PDA

View Full Version : Your Greatest Pokemon Memories!

The Kiwi Dragon
11-20-2014, 10:59 AM
For some of us, the release day of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is close at hand, and as we go on another journey where we will make some new memories, I thought perhaps I should make a thread to discuss all of your greatest memories in all of Pokemon. Good or bad, happy or sad. Anything that you can think of as being memorable and that sticks out in your minds! So what are your greatest Pokemon memories?

By the way, if you'd like to see my greatest Pokemon memories, which I have compiled into a Top 10 video on my YouTube channel you can click the link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Rv74_Piug to check them out!

pokeman321
11-20-2014, 11:28 AM
my greatest memory was during my fist game and it was emerald and i thrown a master ball at a lv 35 keleon

Fox Goddess Inari
11-20-2014, 03:38 PM
I remember before all this wireless communication whippersnappers, we pokemon players used to meet up in our secret locations. Where we'd trade, battle and have fun. I met many friends because of this, that's my greatest pokemon memory, unity through pokemon. ^^

The Kiwi Dragon
11-20-2014, 04:11 PM
I remember before all this wireless communication whippersnappers, we pokemon players used to meet up in our secret locations. Where we'd trade, battle and have fun. I met many friends because of this, that's my greatest pokemon memory, unity through pokemon. ^^

In the days gone by, where we used Link Cables and Wireless Adaptors! :p

Fox Goddess Inari
11-20-2014, 04:39 PM
In the days gone by, where we used Link Cables and Wireless Adaptors! :p

Those were the days, traveling around town to meet up with friends to play, it was a lot a work, but worth it. ^^

Victini's Tears
11-20-2014, 04:41 PM
My greatest Pokemon memories are in Pokemon Emerald,where I stuck to find the Sky Pillar after Kyogre and Groudon have clashed.I don't have Internet that time,so I can't check where to find it and stuck there for like 3 years to be honest until my parent bought an Internet xD

pokeman321
11-21-2014, 03:51 PM
My greatest Pokemon memories are in Pokemon Emerald,where I stuck to find the Sky Pillar after Kyogre and Groudon have clashed.I don't have Internet that time,so I can't check where to find it and stuck there for like 3 years to be honest until my parent bought an Internet xD

my game glitched at that point.

Ash
12-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Woah! I never saw this thread but it is a cool ideal.

I have a few memories but the one that hunts me the most was battling Misty in Pokmeon FireRed. Man, the girl gave me the most trouble of the Gym Leaders in all games. Having a Gym Leader with a Pokemon knowing an HP recovery move as early as that in-game is pure evil (Starmie with recover). I have the sound of Starmie's Bubble Beam stuck in my head, forever...

pokeman321
12-15-2014, 12:57 PM
Woah! I never saw this thread but it is a cool ideal.

I have a few memories but the one that hunts me the most was battling Misty in Pokmeon FireRed. Man, the girl gave me the most trouble of the Gym Leaders in all games. Having a Gym Leader with a Pokemon knowing an HP recovery move as early as that in-game is pure evil (Starmie with recover). I have the sound of Starmie's Bubble Beam stuck in my head, forever...

a gym that hurt me the most was in emerald and the seventh gym leaders so mean.

Dhomie
12-26-2014, 02:20 AM
One memory that has stuck with me is when I killed my first legendary when I got my first pokemon game (diamond). A friend help me catch Dialga and he explained what a master ball was and stuff and used it on Dialga so when I got to stark mountain and Heatran was near, inexperience as I was back then I burned and killed the heatran. I cried for luike two minuets. I just recently captured Heatran in omega Ruby and that memory came back.