PDA

View Full Version : For the Stones;

venxhero
11-22-2014, 07:41 AM
I accidentally forgot that items cannot be in PokeBank >_<; I lost a few stones.. xD
If someone is willing to trade, I'll be very thankful ; 3 ;

I'm willing to trade shinies, leftover Legends, some Rare balls, and yeah? xD

These are what I'm missing... [Please don't try to rip me off] I have Pokémon Y, just a heads up!

- Mewtwonite Y (I only had one)
- Gengarite (probably somewhere)
- Charizard Y (I'm not sure xD)
- Kangaskanite
- Tyranitarite
- Abomasite
- Manectite
- Houndoominite
- 2 Griseous Orbs

I believe that's all? I will double check later n-n; Currently playing Omega Ruby c:

The Kiwi Dragon
11-22-2014, 08:14 AM
I can certainly provide you with all the above. :)

venxhero
11-22-2014, 09:14 AM
Are you serious? :DDD I'm still playing Omega atm xD Hopefully later or tomorrow, I'll message you a list and you can pick them out! And you are okay with the 2 Griseous Orbs? ; w ;

finch22
11-22-2014, 10:12 AM
I was reading an article earlier and according to the writer there are mega stones from x and y in ORAS. They said they found both mewtwonite x and mewtwonite y in her omega ruby game. The article is about choosing which game to buy so other than the stones there are no spoilers. So unless you want the stones in earlier game play you may want to hold off and see which ones you can find. I hope this didn't spoil any surprises I just thought it would be useful to know. You have always been a kind and helpful trader Kay.

This is a link to the article I read.

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-omega-ruby-versus-pokemon-alpha-sapphire-which-1661039876

venxhero
11-23-2014, 06:35 AM
Ah thank you! (: but its okay xD I really dont want some of the shinies and legends anymore c: