PDA

View Full Version : LF: Legit Shiny Latios

Velocity
11-23-2014, 11:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a legit shiny latios. It can be from any previous event or game, as long as it was legally obtained (by soft resetting or RNG). Do not offer if the OT is Ash and the ID is 01377. Better IVs and a beneficial nature would be preferred, but not necessary. Please inform me how the latios was obtained.

In return, I have many legit competitive shinies or events to offer. Thank you.

ilikepokemon
11-24-2014, 05:18 AM
Hey I have two foreign named latios's from the GTS, how can I tell if they are legit? An inquiring mind would like to know if possible.

Victini's Tears
11-24-2014, 07:38 AM
You can see if they are legit by :-

The Basics:
- OT ( Weird or suspicious name )
- ID Number ( Weird or suspicious number )
- From what region it's caught/received ( Event )

Other:
- Level it's caught/received . You can check what level it's first caught/received at Shalour City ( X,Y ),I don't know about ORAS.
Example: Yveltal supposed to be Lv50 it's first met,but the guy said it's met at Lv100;hacked.
- The ribbon ( If it has one,if normal Pokemon has Premier Ribbon or other ribbon that's not released by Nintendo,it's hacked )
- Moveset
- IV/Nature,if shiny legendary Pokemon has perfect 6 IVs and good nature,mostly it's hacked because it's really hard to get shiny Legendary with perfect 6 IVs and good nature without cheating/hacking.
- The Pokeball, if the new Pokemon ( Kalos ) has an appricorn Pokeball,it's hacked.

I think that's it,let me know if I missed some.