PDA

View Full Version : Requesting for help with EV Training two Pokemon

laboaka
11-26-2014, 03:18 AM
Hello there, fellow poke fans. I am sending this plea of help to anyone who is fairly experienced with EV training and can afford to train for me two 6IV shinies that I got from a trade. They are a shiny Turtwig and a shiny Taillow. I am willing to let you clone them (or I can clone them for you) once they are ready, so that you can keep them if you want, or otherwise see if I can get something you may want for your trouble. ;)

I know that it is a procedure that I should be doing on my own, but tight schedules in life, time and my complete ignorance on how to properly do it myself are keeping me from actually doing so (not to mention that I am not too keen on trying to learn a procedure Iwill onl ever use on these two pokemon only). And I don't want to waste these two pokes if I fail to properly train them. I find it much safer of an option if a more experienced trainer than me undertakes it and make sure they come out good. So please, if it's not too much trouble for you, do give my request a thought and help me out. :)

Thanks in advance for your time reading this. :)

Elite Unicorn
11-26-2014, 07:04 PM
I'd be happy to do it if you want :)

laboaka
11-26-2014, 07:14 PM
That is magnificent mate. Here's my FC: 0920-0849-1034. Add me and send me yours as well. :)

EDIT: I super trained the Taillow JUST a bit. Not sure if it's done right, as I focused on speed and attack. If it's wrong, I guess you could see if it needs a fix. :)

Elite Unicorn
11-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Oh sorry I PM'd you and mistook Taillow for Swellow XD So you'd like me to EV train the Taillow in speed and attack?

laboaka
11-26-2014, 07:46 PM
Yeah. I will send you a PM with the specifics of each pokemon. Do send me your FC too, ok? :)

Elite Unicorn
11-27-2014, 01:47 AM
Ok sure! I think I did but just in case it didn't send: 5343 9284 1903

- - - Updated - - -

Your inbox is full.