PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Online - up to lvl 50 guide

sabswx
11-26-2014, 03:10 AM
"Bleach Online" is a Free MMORPG Game based on the Bleach manga. Players try to become the best Shinigami through challenging World BOSS, creating own guild, collecting Zanpakutō, and joining in special activities within the game. In the process of protecting Seireitei and the Human World from enemies, player becomes the most powerful Shinigami in Bleach Online (http://www.gogames.me).

so at the begiinig u get to chose a charcter now keep in mind tat there are a lot of kido and ghost blade charcters when u chose also kido charcters use wisdom while spirt blade and ghost blade use strenght also collect online gift packs whenever u can and get all the giftpacks u can it helps a lot and do daily sign in when u unlock ityou should be able to beat everyone until u unlock the tarven functionwhen u unlock the tarven funcotion get nemu when u get the zangutsu boss at shingami subsuitue u probally wnt be able to beat it i want u do reinforce u r wepon for u r main then put u r green belt nd armor and cloak and headband on ganju if u still cnt beat him auto battle bkuya and renji duo
at around lvl 30 u ll hve to do u r side quests to lvl up(from lvl l to around 30 u ll be able to lvup by doing main quests) if u dnt lvl up do boss battleboss hakutienkien
at around lvl 32 u unlock the clan feature make sure u join the reccomended clan and at lvl 32 u unlock daily activites do daily activites(events everyday) at beauty game do the vit beauty game if u can at around lvl 34 u should do as many purple janken as u can until u get sado then replace sado with ganju also for reitsu make it lvl 15 until lvl 50 and do trusure hunt everyday at lvl 38 u get gulid option by doing the main quest for lvl 38 try to join a gulid cuz its rly important(i suggest top gulid in u r clan) and do auto battle everyday oh before i forgot at lvl 30 u unlodk inwtances do tat everyday and do trails everyday which is called trail towers its at lvl 30 or something and at lvl 40 do alliance campingh and alliance war everyday and do find alliance war go to battle then alliance abttle oh anothor thing do arena everyday u unlock tat at near lvl 24