PDA

View Full Version : I'm on a quest to look for the holy shiny eevee.

Miss Moon
11-27-2014, 09:32 PM
As you read the title I'm looking for a bold shiny female eevee with it's HA with at least 4 ivs and wish if you can.

I'm offering a calm shiny red flower Flabebe with 5 ivs, a jolly shiny Tyrantrum with fang EM with dragon dance and 6ivs, a shiny Jirachi from that event in Japan, a 6iv Lugia, a shiny 6 iv adamant Aegislash, a 5iv timid Froakie with protein, a shiny Vivillon (I believe it's a jungle pattern) with 5 ivs and compound eyes ability.
Also I'll throw in a second shiny Pokemon which is unaware Wooper in a dream ball (because I don't want it) if you do get me a shiny bold female eevee.

Edit: Oh yeah and I'm okay with clones. And I have a 6 iv shiny impish prankster Sableye to trade now.
Editception: Well if any of guys wanted the second free Pokemon he's gone already with another trainer. So I'll give in the shiny Jirachi for free if any of you guys have the shiny bold female Eevee.

HUGE UPDATE: Finally got the Eeevee that I need and sorry to say that I won't be accepting offers anymore. Bye. ^^

Moist Mewtwo
11-27-2014, 11:59 PM
I have a 6iv HA shiny one, pretty sure it's bold. It knows a couple egg moves so probably wish too. I'm not that interested in those pokes either. But not looking for much so maybe if you have any good battle-pokes preferably new megas
-those r good 2 but I don't need them so

Miss Moon
11-30-2014, 02:41 AM
Not sure if bumps are acceptable here but if it's not then delete this post.