PDA

View Full Version : Why do people make offers and then not respond?

Ontalor
12-04-2014, 04:17 AM
Hey,

The last three offers I've gotten and that I've accepted, I've messaged the person quickly afterwards, and I've checked and they had signed in after I sent it so I know they've seen it, but then I never hear from them again. It's really frustrating, does anyone know why people do this?

The Kiwi Dragon
12-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Either they leave or get too busy and forget about it. I've had it done to me over my roughly 3 1/2 years of trading here, so I wouldn't consider it abnormal but slightly annoying for definite. Especially if it is that crucial Pokemon you desperately wanted.

finch22
12-05-2014, 01:44 AM
It has been happening a lot more lately though and the people doing it have no completed trades. I think they are trolling, they have nothing better to do than mess with people.

The Kiwi Dragon
12-05-2014, 04:04 AM
It has been happening a lot more lately though and the people doing it have no completed trades. I think they are trolling, they have nothing better to do than mess with people.

Could be. Could just be busy as we're edging toward the holiday season. And that is when some folks get super busy.

Ontalor
12-06-2014, 05:42 AM
That's what I would think, but I send the message hours after they make the offer, and they sign back in within a day or so and then never respond. I'm literally four away from having every single Pokemon, and I've had three people make offers I needed and then not respond.