PDA

View Full Version : Lotad Help! (Breeders Wanted)

ChloeFaery
12-04-2014, 05:40 AM
I have a male Lombre that has the right ability and knows the move I want to breed (Giga Drain). He only has the wrong nature.

Does this mean I need a female with the right nature? Then their progeny will be the right nature, ability, and know Giga Drain?

The nature I am trying to breed is Modest, the ability is Swift Swim, and the move is Giga Drain.

Thanks!

I have a male Lombre that has the right ability and knows the move I want to breed (Giga Drain). He only has the wrong nature.

Does this mean I need a female with the right nature? Then their progeny will be the right nature, ability, and know Giga Drain?

The nature I am trying to breed is Modest, the ability is Swift Swim, and the move is Giga Drain.

Thanks!

Give your male the destiny thread thing. Then find a compatible mate with the right nature and have it equip an everstone.

compatible mate would be any female in Lombre egg group and or a ditto with the right nature you want. Even better if the compatible mate has Giga drain learnt that should help with passing the skill.

another thing you could do is to not use everstone, and just wait for the luck roll to give you the right random nature...... which takes a much longer time to do.

ChloeFaery
12-04-2014, 06:03 AM
I could use a different Pokemon with a modest nature? And it would breed with Lombre? *mind blown*

Victini's Tears
12-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Yes you can,here's the Pokemon that Lombre can breed with :-
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/egg/water1.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/egg/grass.shtml

ChloeFaery
12-04-2014, 09:48 AM
No, the mother has to be a Lotad I believe. The male can be any compatible egg group :( Darn

Victini's Tears
12-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Oh,forgot that you mentioned a male Lombre xD

Pikachu Belle
12-04-2014, 02:07 PM
I'd suggest breeding for a female Lotad with Swift Swim. The offspring will have the move passed down. Then either breed with a Modest Ditto or a Modest Male Pokemon that can breed with Lotad.