PDA

View Full Version : Claw's breeding shop

Shadow_claw
12-13-2014, 03:15 AM
So, I've recently gotten into the swing of good breeding, and can pretty easily get 6IV pokemon without much of a problem. In exchange for breeding a good IV'd pokemon, I'd like help in filling my Pokedex. I still need a few hundred and I'm wanting to hurry the process along.

Things I can breed:
• HA's
• (some) egg moves
• 6IVS

This may take a few days, or maybe a few hours. It just depends.

Crevab
12-13-2014, 08:04 AM
I'm looking for a HA Eevee with good IVs. For some reason a Sylveon with fairy type HyperBeam just makes me giggle.
That and I've been trying to breed a shiny and not one HA yet.

What kinds of pokemon you looking for?

Shadow_claw
12-13-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm afraid I have a dreadfully long list. I can PM it yo you if you'd like

SonicCharge
12-13-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi, I'd like a HA Eevee with good ivs and maybe egg moves if possible. I'm getting ready to do another Masuda run for a shiny Eevee since I like the look of shiny Sylveon. Thank you in advance. :)

Shadow_claw
12-13-2014, 05:08 PM
Two HA high IV Eevees, you've got it! I'll see what I can do about egg moves.

Crevab
12-13-2014, 11:32 PM
Send me your dreadfully long list sir, I've got to have at least one.

What is this, impromptu Eevee thread? I'm going for a shiny Umbreon myself

Shadow_claw
12-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Lol, no problem.

Update: I won't have them done today. I have a bunch of HA 5 perfect IV with four egg moves, but the 6IV gems are yet to appear.

ThePreachingOcelot
12-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Hey there :3

It would be a MASSIVE FAVOUR if you could breed me up a Squirtle with Aura Sphere, and Dragon Pulse, with the Modest Nature. IV's don't matter too much to me, I can do those easily, and I can do a nickname, so don't bother with a nickname as well :P

I can offer a WONDERFUL Shiny Galvantula with the Timid Nature, and EV-Trained in Special Attack and Speed, with a competitive set. Alas, I got it in a trade with the nickname "Chupi", but overall it is a good pokemon. If you don't want it, then I can offer something else that I think you might like :3

DBA
12-22-2014, 04:09 AM
Hey, I need an HA Amoonguss, but I don't need it bred, just need the HA. I can offer: BR Talonflame, BR Mawile, BR Ferrothorn, BR Kangaskhan.
Thanks!

Shadow_claw
12-23-2014, 05:15 AM
I'll see what I can do. I won't be able to breed until Christmas, as I left my copy of Pokemon Y at home.