PDA

View Full Version : Georgie's Breeding Shop

Georgia
12-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Hey guys! :)
Ok so recently I have learned to IV breed and if you are wondering...yes I can breed 6IV pokemon. :o
Just to also let you guys know, I still don't know all the complicated things with IV breeding for example egg moves and stuff, thought I would say now.
I already have many 3, 4, 5 and 6 IV pokemon of the following..
- Zorua
- Togepi
- Pachirisu
- Rotom
- Bulbasaur

I am more than happy to receive requests from you if you are wanting me to breed a certain pokemon.
Also want to mention the only problem I may have is if I don't have the pokemon you want me to breed but I can solve that by asking my boyfriend Nick if he has that certain pokemon anyway but just a wee warning. It may take me a day or two, to breed for you but If I don't have many requests I can breed a 5IV pokemon in a couple of hours. :)

Porygon-Z
12-17-2014, 06:14 AM
It's easy to breed egg moves! Here's an example!
Look on Serebii.net and look at a Pokèmon (Make sure it's X & Y Pokedex)
Go to egg moves and check them.
For Charmander he can learn dragon pulse by breed,
Charmander is in the dragon breeding group. Dragonite and Altaria can learn dragon pulse so breed Charmander and Dragionite together and the offspring will have it!
Breed Charmander and Ditto and Charmander will pass dragon pulse down to the offspring Charmander.

Georgia
12-18-2014, 07:37 AM
It's easy to breed egg moves! Here's an example!
Look on Serebii.net and look at a Pokèmon (Make sure it's X & Y Pokedex)
Go to egg moves and check them.
For Charmander he can learn dragon pulse by breed,
Charmander is in the dragon breeding group. Dragonite and Altaria can learn dragon pulse so breed Charmander and Dragionite together and the offspring will have it!
Breed Charmander and Ditto and Charmander will pass dragon pulse down to the offspring Charmander.

Oh..wow that's easy haha thank you! :)

Porygon-Z
12-18-2014, 07:44 AM
No problem if you want to know what eggs moves a pokemon can get go to serebii.net
Scroll down to egg move and hit details and it will tell you what pokemon to breed with to get the move.

∂ємαи∂
12-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Can you breed a shiny vulpix? o:

Geo Sakuraba
12-18-2014, 12:15 PM

She's only breeding fore IV's Kane :p

The Kiwi Dragon
12-18-2014, 02:29 PM

If Georgia was intentionally breeding a Shiny Vulpix then she'd have less time to spend with me :rolleyes:
But honestly it's just because Georgia's main purpose in this shop is that it's a IV breeding shop. So sorry you're out of luck there!

Georgia
12-18-2014, 02:49 PM

I would love to Kane but I'm only trying to breed for shinies now but I'm failing so I haven't breed a shiny before haha. :P :)

- - - Updated - - -

If Georgia was intentionally breeding a Shiny Vulpix then she'd have less time to spend with me :rolleyes:
But honestly it's just because Georgia's main purpose in this shop is that it's a IV breeding shop. So sorry you're out of luck there!

Yeah horrible to have less time spent with you honey. :P

But yes Nick and Geo are right I am only IV breeding. :)

Geo Sakuraba
12-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Anyways could you possibly breed me a 6IV Kangaskhan named "Genghis Khan" Gia?

Georgia
12-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Yeah sure Geo but I'm not sure how to name it because I have to cheek the IV's to make sure it is even 6IV first haha. Do you want a specific Nature or Ability? :)

Pikachu Belle
12-19-2014, 08:58 AM
The Name Rater is in Camphrier town in XY and in Slateport City in ORAS :)

Georgia
12-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Ohh...Wow I have learnt more from opening this Breeding shop. Really shows how noob I am. Thanks Tammie. :3

Geo Sakuraba
12-19-2014, 09:28 AM
I would like Adamant, Insomnia? If it has it :p if not im fine with anything :)

The Kiwi Dragon
12-19-2014, 09:35 AM

I think you may mean Early Bird. Only has that plus Scrappy and Inner Focus. :p

Georgia
12-19-2014, 10:13 AM

Yeah at the moment I am getting ones with Early Bird and Scrappy. :) And yeah I'll get Adamant for you.
I don't think I can breed you one with the egg move Sucker Punch as I have never breed with egg moves and all I want to use is my 6IV Ditto so that I can give you your Kangaskhan in a shorter time. :)

The Kiwi Dragon
12-19-2014, 10:20 AM
Yeah at the moment I am getting ones with Early Bird and Scrappy. :) And yeah I'll get Adamant for you.
I don't think I can breed you one with the egg move Sucker Punch as I have never breed with egg moves and all I want to use is my 6IV Ditto so that I can give you your Kangaskhan in a shorter time. :)

Sucker Punch isn't an Egg Move my dear, it can only be learned via Level up at Level 49. :p

Georgia
12-19-2014, 10:28 AM
Sucker Punch isn't an Egg Move my dear, it can only be learned via Level up at Level 49. :p

I had a feeling it was honey and Geo asked for Sucker Punch. :P

Geo Sakuraba
12-19-2014, 03:02 PM
Scrappy will work and ok :)

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just turn it Impish and have it have the ability Early! Sorry for the sudden change ^^;

Georgia
12-19-2014, 03:29 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just turn it Impish and have it have the ability Early! Sorry for the sudden change ^^;

No that's great! Thank you, you made it easier. :) I have like breed all these Natures but I couldn't get an Adamant one.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

*Logs out of pokebay after sending last message* Wow...I just breed a Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan. :P Lol

ThePreachingOcelot
12-20-2014, 03:20 PM
Scrappy is a good nature to have on a Khangaskhan tbh

Also, can you please breed me a 5iv Ekans (missing sp.atk) with the egg move Sucker Punch (if you want to breed it on), and the Adamant Nature nicknamed HissingNo? :3

The Kiwi Dragon
12-20-2014, 10:34 PM

Also, can you please breed me a 5iv Ekans (missing sp.atk) with the egg move Sucker Punch (if you want to breed it on), and the Adamant Nature nicknamed HissingNo? :3

HissingNo. :p I love it!

Georgia
12-22-2014, 12:57 AM

Yeah sure thing. :)