PDA

View Full Version : Ok this is going to sound strange (or stupid)

Dhomie
12-22-2014, 09:04 AM
I just updated to the newest version of pokemon omega ruby and I noticed something strange. My raquazza that I received from the delta episode is missing it's mega stone. I checked my bag, my box, all my pokemon holding items and it is just gone. Does anyone know how this is happening or where it could be ?

The Kiwi Dragon
12-22-2014, 09:08 AM
I just updated to the newest version of pokemon omega ruby and I noticed something strange. My raquazza that I received from the delta episode is missing it's mega stone. I checked my bag, my box, all my pokemon holding items and it is just gone. Does anyone know how this is happening or where it could be ?

Uhhh... Rayquaza doesn't have a Mega Stone? It Mega Evolves as long as it has the move Dragon Ascent. :p

Dhomie
12-22-2014, 09:11 AM
Uhhh... Rayquaza doesn't have a Mega Stone? It Mega Evolves as long as it has the move Dragon Ascent. :p

Oh yay duh. I haven't played the game in like a month and I totally forgot it doesn't have a stone I feel stupid :D :D thanks

The Kiwi Dragon
12-22-2014, 09:23 AM
Oh yay duh. I haven't played the game in like a month and I totally forgot it doesn't have a stone I feel stupid :D :D thanks

No problem! :)