PDA

View Full Version : Need Keldeo - Please Read!

Jennartin
12-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Keldeo is the last Pokémon I need to complete the entire Pokédex. I had two of them in my Pokémon White game (might've been White 2, actually) but I lost 'em. Not even sure how it happened. Just went looking for them one day and they were gone...

So, yeah, would really appreciate a Keldeo. Which is why I'm willing to trade THREE of the below legendary Pokémon to anyone who wants to offer me a Keldeo (legit, please!) in return! Maybe four...we can negotiate. ;)
List of legendary Pokémon I have to offer is as follows:

Rayquaza (Lv.51)
Mewtwo (Lv.70, Lv.77)
Heatran (Lv.68)
Latios (Lv.41)
Zapdos (Lv.51, Lv.69)
Moltres (Lv.50)
Articuno (Lv.50)
Lugia (Lv.40)
Giratina (Lv.51, has Pokérus)
Zekrom (Lv.85)
Celebi (Lv.31)
Cresselia (Lv.50)
Kyogre (Lv.45)
Mespirit (Lv.50)
Cobalion (Lv.42)
Virizion (Lv.67)

I also have two Shiny Beldum from the event, OT: Steven, which are both legit and I can trade, too. One is Lv.10 and the other is Lv.16.

Also, for obvious reasons, I would like the Keldeo to be the first Pokémon you trade over. After that, any old Pokémon are fine, whatever number we decide on trading.

So...if you're interested, please drop me a message and hopefully we can work something out! The legendary Pokémon are first come, first served: so once they're gone, they're gone!

Artrix
12-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Not really interested in any legends, you don't have any competitive shiny perfect IV pokemon?

Bob8194
12-27-2014, 07:12 AM
You know, it's (Post) Christmas and all, and maybe I'm crazy, but I would be more than happy to give you a legit Japanese Keldeo for just a shiny Beldum, lvl 10. Unless you already got one. Also I'll throw in an Enigma Berry for the other if you'd like, cause greed. And I plan on saving one for Gen 7. xD

PokeX
12-27-2014, 01:11 PM
just give me a growlith and we have a deal