PDA

View Full Version : The Official PokeBay Battle Frontier Update

Captain Cobizzle
01-01-2015, 10:11 PM
This is to everybody whether you're a Frontier Brain or not: the Frontier is still coming. I just need confirmation from some of the brains. Unlike Pokemon gyms we do not focus on type instead we focus on stats. By this I mean Base Stats, however anything that can fit the specific stat may be used. There is only one Defenses spot availible because there are not many Pokemon with a high Sp. Def without a high Def. So they are grouped together. If you have an idea for Sp. Def team send me a PM with your idea. If you would like to become a Frontier Brain or have any questions, please post a reply. Here are the rules:
-Any Pokemon banned in Rating Battles or Battle Maison is illegal in the Frontier as well.
-No legendary Pokemon on or against silver teams.
-No hacked or cheated Pokemon
-VGC/Battle Maison rules
-Challenger chooses Battle Format
-You must win 2 out of 3 battles to win the Frontier challenger
-PokeBay Pokemon League members are not allowed to join the Frontier. Frontier Brains are not allowed to join the league. This is so people won't be equally committed to either.
-Brains should have a gold and a silver team; if you beat everyone's Silver Team you can take on their gold team. On the gold team Maison and Rating Battle Legendary Pokemon are legal but you may only use two of them.
-You should use Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
New rules will probably be added over time.
Here are the spots so far:
HP(Octohawk)-confirmed
Attack(Open)
Defense (Open)
Sp.Atk (KingKyrl)-confirmed
Speed (PokeTim)-confirmed
Mix (The Riddler)-confirmed
Update: With the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the Frontier might be delayed a while. But it still will be coming out as soon as possible. If I am notified of anything significant to this I will post additional updates.
Update 2: If I do not receive a confirmation from a member within a week they will be replaced.
Update 3: I did not receive confirmation from Zac or Eevee so Attack and Defenses are open.

Captain Cobizzle
01-19-2015, 11:37 PM
Two free spots are availible so if you want to join send me a PM with an idea for your team.