PDA

View Full Version : Trying to collect all the starters

jtle624
01-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi, as the title suggests I'm trying to collect the starters from each generation. If anyone else is as well, i'd certainly be willing to do a little quid pro quo but even if you dont have anything I need I'd probably be willing to help out with what I have ;)

I have all the starters from Kanto, Hoenn and Kalos.

The starters I need are:

Johto: Chikorita and Totodile

Sinnoh: All three

Unova: All three

My FC is 3754-9213-4497

ChandraLeah
01-02-2015, 11:31 PM
I can help you with the Unova starters, I've been breeding all of the starters :).

My FC is 3969-6791-6352

ReneeKelly
01-03-2015, 04:41 AM
I can help you out with all of the starters if needed :)

jtle624
01-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Yes please, chandra just helped me out with all of Unova so if you have the sinnoh starters, chikorita and totodile I'd greatly appreciate it. Whats your FC?

Slytherin Sato
01-14-2015, 07:22 AM
I have a crapton of chickoritas if you still need one

Omi
01-16-2015, 03:34 PM
I have Turtwig and Totodile you can have. Would appreciate it if you could give me a starter as well? (I also have Torchic, Treecko and Snivy)

Smash3288
01-17-2015, 10:18 AM
I have ALL the starters so ask if you want any of them

CodigoTrueno
02-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Well, i´m sorry i´m making my first post as a sort of invocation on pathos, but i would like to take Smash 3288 up on his offer of starter pokemon.
Let me explain, my son, a wonderfully vibrant 5 years old, discovered about six months ago the pokemon tv show. It was love at first sight. He started devouring them on netflix at every oportunity he could, and our play has translated to simulated battles all the time. I finally got him a 3ds and the Pokemon Alpha Sapphire game for christmas, but my portracted battle to populate the games has been, for lack of a better word, complicated.
I´m reaaally new at the game. As a matter of fact, in my time i was more of a Battletech guy. Still own a lot of TRO´s, maps, figurines, etc. But, aside that my boy has shown not interest at all in them, making him follow the rules, where there are many cool robots in play, is... complicated.
So, if any of you have any of those starters pokemon to share, i would be thankful.