HEY guys would like recommendations on pokemon for competitive reasons
-a pokemon with an item
-movesets
-nature
-EV's
LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS 👍👍👍 plan to use pokemon suggested for rating battles

Pikachu Belle
01-05-2015, 02:53 AM
How bout you do it yourself and we rate your team?

Ryochi
01-05-2015, 03:01 AM
How about you realize it's a thread asking for suggestions, besides I already use a specific team this is simply to get an insight on others ideas and strategies no need for you to come comment like a smart aleck :)

Georgia
01-05-2015, 03:10 AM
Chill guys. And I would help but I am still noob haha.
So it is ok to do this thread because some people don't know things which is why they ask.

Ryochi
01-05-2015, 03:35 AM
Exactly I know my things here & there especially on Iv's and EV's since I breed but I like seeing what pokemon players use, example a sylveon with choice specs and this and that, just wanted to see how players use their pokemon

momentum
01-07-2015, 03:00 PM
i actually had an idea for grabbing the fastest electric pokemon and giving them electro-ball and then giving them the choice scarf. and then if needed giving them volt-switch.... the problem i ran into was that it was a sp. atk move, and most of the fast electric pokemon don't have a high sp. atk. jolteon was a really good choice though...

The Kiwi Dragon
01-07-2015, 10:26 PM
i actually had an idea for grabbing the fastest electric pokemon and giving them electro-ball and then giving them the choice scarf. and then if needed giving them volt-switch.... the problem i ran into was that it was a sp. atk move, and most of the fast electric pokemon don't have a high sp. atk. jolteon was a really good choice though...

Galvantula?