PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Power Water and Item

stevenhazelwood24
01-28-2015, 05:40 PM
My Ninetales has hidden power water and holds a Mystic Water.mdoesmthis actually affect the power of HP water?

Fox Goddess Inari
02-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Yes it does, it's technically a water move so.. :p but if your nine tales has its HA then that HP type would be nearly useless.

stevenhazelwood24
02-02-2015, 03:39 AM
31IV and 252EV sp attack isn't so bad :P still OHKO some ground/rock, 2 at most and most fire types. I knew drought would reduce the power but wanted the item to boost it back up again. It's a nasty plot, heat wave, solar beam and HP fire set. Might swap solar beam out. I like heat wave for stab, power and multi target and with a nasty plot up it becomes a beast with drought boost too.

Fox Goddess Inari
02-02-2015, 04:57 AM
31IV and 252EV sp attack isn't so bad :P still OHKO some ground/rock, 2 at most and most fire types. I knew drought would reduce the power but wanted the item to boost it back up again. It's a nasty plot, heat wave, solar beam and HP fire set. Might swap solar beam out. I like heat wave for stab, power and multi target and with a nasty plot up it becomes a beast with drought boost too.

I'd rather run HP ice, hits dragons and some ground types, especially garchomp. Hey, why don't you try the life orb or an expert belt? :)