PDA

View Full Version : LF: some competitives FT: shinies/events/legendaries

ikkaku
02-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Looking for these pokemon with 5 ivs and good natures/abilities and possibly egg moves. If its already ev trained that would be sweet too.

depends on the offer but I'm probably generally looking for two for 1. but again depends on what it is. Please list ivs (missing iv), nature, ability, move set and if its ev trained let me know since that would help sell it!!

What i have to trade:
shinies:
ninetails
gourgeist
metagross
koffing
cloyster
charizard
zorua
shiny hooh
vaporeon

events:
arceus
victini
diancie
shiny raquazza
shiny suicune
shiny raikou

or basically any legendary pokemon. I'm too lazy to list them now.

Heres what I'm looking for:
greninja -protean with toxic spikes egg move
scoliopede-poison point
weavile - adamant nature
magnezone-sturdy
growlithe - intimidate
ferrothorn
nidoking- poison point
amoonguss - regenerator and modest/brave nature
conkeldurr
goomy
garchomp
electrode
bisharp
dugtrio
azumarill with huge power
munna
excadrill
crobat

Shiny Sharpedo
02-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Hey I have A Shiny Sharpedo For trade (Hence My Name) if you want it it is fully ev trained at level 50 I would trade it for your shiny vaporeon or victini

Octohawk
02-09-2015, 11:54 PM
I can breed you an exadrill, garchomp, electrode, and dugtrio for your ninetails and cloyster. I can get them with 5 perfect iv's, so which one on each do you want missing? And any specific nature/abilities?

ikkaku
02-10-2015, 04:21 PM
i managed to get a few of those ones actually. i still need an excadrill though. could you breed scollopede, ferrothorn, conkeldurr, or amoongus? i have ninetails but cloyster is promised in another trade at the moment.

Octohawk
02-10-2015, 04:24 PM
I could probably do the excadrill, and the ferrothorn for the ninetails. Any preference on IV spread, or natures or anything? You can send me a pm.