PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who lives in england can get an event darkrai free from any GAME shop!!!!!!!

Some Guy
03-03-2015, 12:45 AM
Anyone in England can get a free Darkrai from any GAME shop just go in and ask for a code. comes with Dark void, Dream eater, Dark pulse and Giritinas special move Phantom Force. Comes with an Enigma which is pretty muck impossible to get :)

The Kiwi Dragon
03-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Anyone in England can get a free Darkrai from any GAME shop just go in and ask for a code. comes with Dark void, Dream eater, Dark pulse and Giritinas special move Phantom Force. Comes with an Enigma which is pretty muck impossible to get :)

Phantom Force is not Giratina's special move. That is Shadow Force. Phantom Force is just a slightly weaker version with benefits like breaking through Protect.

Stormryder95
03-03-2015, 10:12 PM
I guess UK codes will not work on North American versions? Because that is a pretty rare Darkrai event.

pokepicker
03-04-2015, 01:11 AM
I'm pretty sure the EU and US Diancie codes Gamestop had where region locked. Remember reading a couple posts here about US users trying to use EU codes with little success.

Taking that into consideration I think its pretty safe to guess it won't work in the US. As I am located in Norway, GAME is not giving out codes for Darkrai here. I am hoping any EU user would be able to use the codes. If someone in the UK cares to visit GAME a couple times I really wouldn't mind a code :)
If I get a code or two I will let you (Stormryder95) give it a go and see if it works.