PDA

View Full Version : 6IVs Available

KuroKitten
03-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Good afternoon, folks! I'm new to the site, but wanted to throw this out there: I breed Pokemon. Currently in the process of creating 6IVs of my favorites, I have spare 5IV/6IV Growlithe, Eevee, and Noibat available, as well as 5IV Magikarp (though making another 6IV wouldn't be difficult, should you ask).

As I am in the process of completing the Dex (want that shiny charm!), I'm putting my services as available -- but for a price. I will either pass you one of my current available 'mon, or breed you something specific per request. My 6IVs with special egg moves bred in, HAs, specific natures, and specific abilities are being traded for the Legendaries I need. Everything else is up for grabs for just about anything else in the Dex that I don't have!

Note -- if you request something specific that requires breeding in moves, or finding an HA I don't currently have, it may take longer to breed. After receiving requests, I'll be able to give a rough estimate of time.

Either leave a post here, or message me personally so that we can get a trade underway, if you're interested. :) Thanks!

EDIT -- Forgot to mention, I have Pokerus, as well, if you'd like your 6IV infected with that before I hand it over!! Handy little virus, that!

mackhatter
03-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Hi am mack am intrested in some of them i have 10 boxes of pokemon if can couse i cant bread to save my life

Crevab
03-09-2015, 09:22 PM
Ooo, I'd like to request a 6IV Froakie with Protean and egg Poison Spikes.
I've got Protean Froakies if you need the base :)
Whatchu need?

KuroKitten
03-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Crevab -- CAN DO! That one will take a little bit, because I need to get Toxic Spikes from Tentacruel/Cloyster/Drapion onto an Omanyte/Omastar so that I can THEN breed it onto the Froakie. I would really appreciate the base of Protean Froakie, because out of all the Froakie I have... I don't have the HA!! As for trading... I could use a legendary bird or dog, if you have any of those you're willing to give up. :)

Mack -- Just let me know what it is you'd like, and I'm sure we could work something out! ^.^

mackhatter
03-10-2015, 01:33 AM
1 if yu can murkrow noibat dedeane would be nice olso ill wondering if yu would consider every 2 pokemon yu give me i give a shiny let me know i have a lot of non shiny legends as well

KuroKitten
03-15-2015, 05:40 AM
Froakie in progress.

And I am more than willing to accept shiny payment, Mack. :) Lemme finish up the Froakies, and I'll send you a message when I'm free to breed again.

UltraSound
03-15-2015, 07:50 PM
I would die multiple times for that 5IV Noibat.

mackhatter
03-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Cool thanks

KuroKitten
03-23-2015, 05:00 AM
Froakie is finished! Sending you both PMs with my info. :)

funkmasterfestus
03-24-2015, 08:26 PM
Hi there KuroKitten,

as you noticed i also sent you a pm with this topic! ;)

I am wondering if you can breed me a 6IV Froakie/Protean/ with egg move camoflage and infected with Pokerus pls!!

I have some shinies for trade or some 5IV Tyrunt or Totodile!

Just write me a message im sure we can make some deal! :D

KuroKitten
04-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Camouflage Froakie and two new Noibats finished. Multiples underway for Mackhatter. If anyone else is interested in anything, let me know!

KuroKitten
04-06-2015, 10:23 PM
3 separate orders underway, requests currently closed. If you want something, send me a PM to reserve a spot, but know that it may be a couple weeks before I can breed your 'Mon. I'll post another message here once I've cleared my plate!