PDA

View Full Version : Offering A Bunch! (Legendaries, Shinies, x2 Master Balls)

Korin
03-17-2015, 04:56 AM
(I will update this thread as needed, this thread will stay open until I aqquire all I want/needed or I run out of Legendaries/Shinies) I need some hatchies and I think I can re-catch most of the legendaries when I get Alpha Sapphire so Imma offer some of them up. (I have the right to say no or think about it, here's a simplified list: (I'll also accept UNT Shinies for some of these if they're worth it, -please- don't try to rip me off, I JUST got back into Pokemon and have never had access to trading before, 3DS are AMAZING! I should've gotten one sooner!)

Friend Code: 5386 - 9730 - 7833
IGN: Korin
ID No.: 54622 (All of these were caught by me in Omega Ruby with an Ultra Ball unless specified otherwise.)

If you wanna know the Stats/EVs/Have me have one the Pokemon Rated don't be afraid to comment and ask! UNT - No EVs or Level Gains!

Don't be afraid to make an offer! Or ask for details on a Pokeman.

Offering:

x2 Master Balls

Shiny Zigzagoon Lvl. 2 Quirky/Gluttony (My first shiny since I got back into Pokemon! the shiny Electrode I ran into self destructed...) - UNT
Shiny Sandshrew Lvl. 11 Serious/Sand Veil - UNT

Shiny Event Dialga Lvl. 100 Hardy/Pressure - UNT
OT - SUM2013
ID No. - 08193
Palkia Lvl. 59 Bold/Pressure Leveled 9 times, no EVS
Giratina Lv.l 50 Sassy/Pressure - UNT

Deoxys Lvl. 80 Modest/Pressure - UNT

Cobalion Lvl. 50 Rash/Justified - UNT
Virizion Lvl. 50 Brave/Justified - UNT

Raikou Lvl. 50 Modest/Pressure - UNT
Entei Lvl. 50 Careful/Pressure - UNT

Azelf Lvl. 50 Hardy/Levitate - UNT
Mesprit Lvl. 50 Timid/Levitate - UNT (Reserved for No)
Uxie Lvl. 50 Quirky/Levitate- UNT

Regigigas Lvl. 50 Bashful/Slow Start - UNT
Regicide Lvl. 40 (Regice) Lax/Clear Body - UNT but nicknamed.
Regirock Lvl. 40 Bold/Clear Body - UNT
Registeel Lvl. 40 Hasty/Clear Body - UNT

Heatran Lvl. 50 Bashful/Flash Fire - UNT

Cresselia Lvl. 50 Mild/Levitate - UNT

TOUCHED:
Ho-Oh Lvl. 51 Hasty/Pressure - Leveled once
Zygarde Lvl. 74 Brave/Aura Break - Leveled 4 times (Caught by me in Y)
Rayqauza Lvl. 75 Brave/Air Lock- Leveled 5 times

Rare pokemon I can offer:
Spiritomb
Rotom

No is trading for Mesprit:
1) UNT Adamant/Multiscale - Dratini[/B] (With Egg Move: Extreme Speed) (Named Ryukaza Please!)
2) UNT Adamant/Intimidate - Mawile
3) UNT Timid/Magic Guard - Abra
7) UNT Adamant/Unburden - Hawlucha (Named Hawluchacabre if it fits.)
9) UNT Jolly/Sand Veil (Rough Skin) - Gible

Pikachu Belle
03-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Can you please edit those swears out please. It's not allowed here. Anyway I'm really interested in that Mesprit. I can breed you 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 and 9 on that list :)

Geo Sakuraba
03-17-2015, 11:39 AM
Can you please edit those swears out please. It's not allowed here.

What she said.

Korin
03-17-2015, 02:45 PM
Can you please edit those swears out please. It's not allowed here. Anyway I'm really interested in that Mesprit. I can breed you 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 and 9 on that list :)

Sorry I'll get rid of the swears. That would be really super cool of you, thats a deal I can make! :)

Pikachu Belle
03-17-2015, 02:49 PM
Alrighty then :) I'll edit this post when I have the specific pokemon ready!

Korin
03-17-2015, 03:13 PM
Alrighty! Thank you so much, sorry for the swears! I'm stoked on getting my Dratini ev trained and evolved I need a Dragonite for my team so bad.

finch22
03-18-2015, 05:52 AM
I have a jolly/ blaze charmander male. A female modest/marvel scale dratini with extreme speed. A male and a female adamant mawile both have intimidate, huge power is it's mega ability. The female has astonish and the 3 elemental fangs and the male had the 3 elemental fangs and metal burst. All can be named. You can have all of them for shiny sandshrew.

Korin
03-18-2015, 07:27 AM
I have a jolly/ blaze charmander male. A female modest/marvel scale dratini with extreme speed. A male and a female adamant mawile both have intimidate, huge power is it's mega ability. The female has astonish and the 3 elemental fangs and the male had the 3 elemental fangs and metal burst. All can be named. You can have all of them for shiny sandshrew.

Hmmm, you drive a hard bargain, I was saving sandshrew for another shiny or somethin. I should probably also re-update the thread I'm now Lookin for Dratini Timid/Multiscale, supposedly Timid > Modest, and it makes sense, first move always, excellent speed. And derp, I'll edit that, I thought Huge Power was like a Hidden ability so I could probably just breed it, I just got Hatch O - Power and hatched the Adamant Honedge I needed first egg :o I'd hate to trade Sandshrew away for a Pokemon I could breed myself if I wasn't too lazy or Impatient. :/ Idk I'f I'm down, and Jolly isn't too rare either I guess I just kinda threw him in the list. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm very sorry, and this nice person -might- be breeding me 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 9 for Timid Mesprit.

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty then :) I'll edit this post when I have the specific pokemon ready!

If its too much of a hassle you don;t have to but can you make it an UNT Adamant/Mutiscale Dratini? :/ This competitive stuff is intensely complex for me, I finally got a solid helpful recommendation though to shape my team.

finch22
03-18-2015, 08:14 AM
No biggie I just figured I would give it a try. Let me know if u end up needing them I would let them go for less I have boxes full of mawile and dratini from trying to breed for shiny ones. Good luck competing.

- - - Updated - - -

A tip for breeding, you may already know this but I had no idea till recently, if you have a pokemon with flame body in your party while your carrying your egg it will cut the time it takes to hatch in half. Wish I would have known that about a month ago lol.

Pikachu Belle
03-18-2015, 12:53 PM
If its too much of a hassle you don;t have to but can you make it an UNT Adamant/Mutiscale Dratini? :/ This competitive stuff is intensely complex for me, I finally got a solid helpful recommendation though to shape my team.

I can do that. Any other changes before I start? I had a busy day yesterday but I should be able to get them ready by later.

Korin
03-18-2015, 03:53 PM
I can do that. Any other changes before I start? I had a busy day yesterday but I should be able to get them ready by later.

I managed to breed the Adament Hone-edge myself, got Adamant first try after obtaining O-Hatch power. I however don't have another Dusk Stone! *Cries

1) UNT Adamant/Multiscale - Dratini[/B] (With Egg Move: Extreme Speed) (Named Ryukaza Please!) (The reason for the change was I was gonna run a Special Dragonite but people are saying, "no, don't, take advantage of his physical attack and run a physical."
2) UNT Adamant/Intimidate - Mawile
3) UNT Timid/Magic Guard - Abra
7) UNT Jolly/Unburden - Hawlucha (Named Hawluchacabre if it fits.)
9) UNT Jolly/Sand Veil (Rough Skin) - Gible

Again I appreciate this so much! This will save me so many hours of breeding that I'll be able to spend EV training instead! :)

Pikachu Belle
03-20-2015, 04:47 AM
3) Level 1 Male Abra, Timid, Magic Guard and 5IV missing Attack - COMPLETE
2) Level 1 Female Mawile, Adamant, Intimidate, 5IV missing special attack, has Sucker Punch - COMPLETE (need a nickname)

Korin
03-20-2015, 05:07 AM

NICE! Thank you so much for your highly gratuitous offer! When we trade, do I trade you Mesprit first? Is there trust issues? I don;t wanna rip anybody off, and you seem like a regular here and a genuine person so I doubt you'd run off with it. :)

Pikachu Belle
03-20-2015, 05:11 AM
I've been on this site for a while, you can even check my feedback! I will trade you the Dratini first and then you can trade me Zigzagoons or Wurmples for the others ^^

Korin
03-20-2015, 05:53 AM
I've been on this site for a while, you can even check my feedback! I will trade you the Dratini first and then you can trade me Zigzagoons or Wurmples for the others ^^

Alright! :) So Abra is the only ready one so far then? Or didja get Dratini done too? Idk if you saw but I last minute updated Timid (Or was it Modest) Dratini to Adamant cause people said running a special Dragonite is a waste of a Dragonite ): I want him to be perfect, as perfect as he can be without dwelving into crazy deep stat/IV stuffs.

- - - Updated - - -

2) Level 1 Female Mawile, Adamant, Intimidate, 5IV missing special attack, has Sucker Punch - COMPLETE (need a nickname)

Hmmmm Mawilgator? Mawligator? Whichever seems better.