PDA

View Full Version : In need of help for the OR/AS Pokedex

laboaka
03-19-2015, 07:13 PM
So, I am getting real close to finishing my Omega Ruby dex, only missing pokemon from generations 4 and 5. Due to the scarcity of gen 4 and 5, these two are the most emptied ones I have. So, I want to ask for help from anyone who has a good chunk of pokes from said generations. I do not have much to give you for your trouble, so I am not sure if I will be able to repay your awesome help. :(

In the interest of saving time, due to the fact that I have some few gen 4 and 5 pokes, I will compile a quick list with the Pokemon I DO have from gens 4 and 5. And ya bet it is gonna be a short list. XD

Gen 4: Torterra, Chimchar, Budew, Roserade, Pachirisu, Buneary, Loppuny, Chingling, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Riolu, Lucario, Finneon, Abomasnow, Magnezone, Rhyperior, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gliscor, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir, Frosslass, Rotom and all the Gen 4 Legendaries.

Gen 5: Victini, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar, Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott, Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith, Drillbur, Audino, Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Sandile, Krokorok, Gothita, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Litwick and all the Gen 5 Legendaries.

Outside of the Pokemon listed above, I am missing the rest of the pokemon in these two gens. Any help to complete them is appreciated and I again want to apologise in advance as I do not have enough stuff to repay you for this massive help you will be giving me. If anyone thinks they can help, do please reply in this topic. :)

Captain Cobizzle
03-20-2015, 02:50 AM
I can get you Chimchar, Gible, Froslass, Audino, Drilbur, Roggenrola,Sandile, Tynamo, Gothita, Finneon, and possibly a Rotom.

laboaka
03-20-2015, 04:44 AM
No, Coby, that list was about the pokemon I already HAVE registered. They are so few that it's easier to list them instead of the ones I am missing. XD

laboaka
03-24-2015, 04:00 PM
Apologies for double posting, everyone, but I want to keep this high up in order for someone who can help me to see this. I will probably not do it again if this topic does not get further attention.

Captain Cobizzle
03-24-2015, 06:25 PM
Oh my bad. Didn't read that through. I can still get you a bunch of pokemon that you don't have though.

laboaka
03-25-2015, 01:48 PM
Ok then Coby. My FC can be found on my profile. IGN is Peter. You got any skype or steam accounts we can trade info on, so that we can better contact each other? :)