PDA

View Full Version : Just Need a Few Evolutionary Lines to Complete my Pokedex!

auroraborealis
03-27-2015, 11:50 PM
I'm almost done with my living dex! I just have to breed and evolve some pokemon, and I still need a few evolutionary lines.
I need...

EDIT: I HAVE A POKEMON FROM EVERY LINE NOW :) However, I am still looking to get rareball females, as well as complete my vivillion dex and unown dex. I can breed you a pokemon from any line in exchange

In return, I can give you a pokemon from any other evolutionary line (Except for legendaries and dittos, since they cannot be bred. I also have a limited supply of unown which also cannot be bred.)
I also have some HA and high IV pokemon.

These are the HIGHEST priority for me right now, but there are a few other things I'm looking for...

Vivillions and Unown:

VIVILLIONS AND UNOWN:
I need Tundra, Continental, Icy Snow, Archipelago, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun and Ocean.
High Plains is my native pattern, and I can also give you any of my other available pokemon.
I need the A, C, G, H, M, N, O, X, Z, Unowns
I have extra B, E, F, L, P, U, Unowns, and I can also give you any of my other available pokemon.

Additionally, I am interested in female pokes in special balls.
Since I will get the shiny charm when I'm done with my dex and will begin breeding for shinies after that, I am looking for female pokes in special balls, such as moon balls, love balls, dream balls, heavy balls, safari balls, lure balls, etc.
IF THEY HAVE THEIR HIDDEN ABILITIES, EVEN BETTER!!!
Some examples of what I'm looking for:
Female Eevee in Moon or Love Ball Edit: Eevee cannot be obtained legitimately in these balls. However I would still be interested, and I would also love a DREAM ball Eevee
Female Absol in Dream Ball
Female Swablu in Moon or Dream Ball
(That's all for now I'll add more as I think of them-but feel free to offer ANY female poke in a rare ball!)

If you're interested in trading something I want for something I have, reply or PM me (I'll probably reply quicker to a pm).
For the evolutionary lines, the pokemon I trade you will most likely be the lowest pokemon in the family, unless it's a baby pokemon that requires incense. Basically, whatever comes out of the egg is what you get. Because I don't really have time to evolve pokemon for others I don't expect you to do the same, but if you did I would appreciate it a lot!
If you need a pokemon I have but don't have any evolutionary lines I need, fully evolved pokemon that I don't yet have are helpful as well!

Thanks!

Pikachu Belle
03-28-2015, 12:41 AM
Just so you know Eevee in a moon ball or love ball is impossible and not legit.

auroraborealis
03-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Mmm yeah you're right never thought about that before. Thanks for letting me know!

Xessive
04-02-2015, 05:08 AM
hmm, what about the offspring of the illegal eevee? wouldn't those be legal? after all they would be hatched in 6th gen but still be in the ball? (they would have the blue pentagon..?)
**Since the outcome IS bred in the game and not CREATED by some software not in the game.**

auroraborealis
04-03-2015, 05:38 AM
Yeah, it's sort of hard to say if a pokemon bred into a ball it couldn't technically be in is legal, even if it were legally bred. I myself don't care... I think as long as the offspring hasn't been messed with in anyway it could be considered legal, and I'd be fine if people used them in battle.

Geo Sakuraba
04-03-2015, 06:56 AM
Well, since it IS impossible to obtain a pokemon in that certain pokeball it IS still a hack even though its legitly bred, Xessive.

Xessive
04-03-2015, 05:02 PM
That Pokémon that was used to breed may be a hack, but the offspring are official legal. Canada has a law that's similar, where as if a mother entered the country illegally, gives birth, that child is a Canadian... a bit off topic but, here is some resource information.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/about/tournaments-rules-and-resources/

Blue Pentagon
In addition to the requirements outlined in section 10.1,
Pokémon used in the Standard format must have a blue pentagon in the Pokémon summary screen. This indicates that the Pokémon was caught during regular gameplay, hatched from an Egg, obtained within the game, or was officially gifted in either Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

So even though the mother IS illegal, the offspring wouldn't be. There is also nothing in the official rules that state a Pokémon must be in a legal ball.

JoeyRatt68
04-03-2015, 10:20 PM
I have:

Aipom/Ambipom
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Teddiursa/Ursaring
Corsola
Delibird
Shellos/Gastrodon
Bronzor/Bronzong
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Snover/Abomasnow
Patrat/Watchog
Pansage/Simisage
Sawk
Petilil/Lilligant
Basculin
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanniluxe
Joltic/Gavantula
Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure
Crygonal
Bouffalant

I have Pokémon Black so...Yeah. I'm looking for: Cyndaquill, Squirtle, Charmander, Turtwig, Chimchar.

GaryEhffinJoaker
04-04-2015, 12:32 AM
That Pokémon that was used to breed may be a hack, but the offspring are official legal. Canada has a law that's similar, where as if a mother entered the country illegally, gives birth, that child is a Canadian... a bit off topic but, here is some resource information.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/about/tournaments-rules-and-resources/

Blue Pentagon
In addition to the requirements outlined in section 10.1,
Pokémon used in the Standard format must have a blue pentagon in the Pokémon summary screen. This indicates that the Pokémon was caught during regular gameplay, hatched from an Egg, obtained within the game, or was officially gifted in either Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

So even though the mother IS illegal, the offspring wouldn't be. There is also nothing in the official rules that state a Pokémon must be in a legal ball.

I wouldn't say that. If the offspring is in a ball that it can only be in due to hacking, then... that's hacking. Some may consider the offspring pokemon legit, but if it's in a ball that it can only be in from having origins in hacks, and not legitimately be in by any other means, simple and plain, it's an illegitimately obtain ball, and that is, by definition, hacked. The Pokemon can't be obtained by, as you yourself said, "regular gameplay, hatched from an Egg, obtained within the game, or was officially gifted in either Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire," in that ball.

- - - Updated - - -

I have:

Aipom/Ambipom
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Teddiursa/Ursaring
Corsola
Delibird
Shellos/Gastrodon
Bronzor/Bronzong
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Snover/Abomasnow
Patrat/Watchog
Pansage/Simisage
Sawk
Petilil/Lilligant
Basculin
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanniluxe
Joltic/Gavantula
Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure
Crygonal
Bouffalant

I have Pokémon Black so...Yeah. I'm looking for: Cyndaquill, Squirtle, Charmander, Turtwig, Chimchar.

Gen 4 and 5 games can't connect over wifi anymore.

Xessive
04-04-2015, 04:24 AM
I wouldn't say that. If the offspring is in a ball that it can only be in due to hacking, then... that's hacking. Some may consider the offspring pokemon legit, but if it's in a ball that it can only be in from having origins in hacks, and not legitimately be in by any other means, simple and plain, it's an illegitimately obtain ball, and that is, by definition, hacked. The Pokemon can't be obtained by, as you yourself said, "regular gameplay, hatched from an Egg, obtained within the game, or was officially gifted in either Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire," in that ball.

Yes the mother portion is hacking, but still the offspring is a legit pokemon. A pokemon is not defined by which it ball it is caught in/held in, or by is it's family tree. As long as the pokemon in question is obtained within the game, by not hacking, it's legal. yes the ball might be wrong (illegal) but that doesn't DQ a pokemon as the pokemon is legal. One is not modding or altering anything about the offspring pokemon.

In a same sense:
If your parents were criminals, that doesn't make you a criminal.
Jesus was born to sinners, but he himself wasn't.

Ps. I'm just offering a discussion (not trying to step on any toes or offend/hurt anyone) and this isn't the right forum for it.

Geo Sakuraba
04-04-2015, 05:03 AM
The offsring may be legit, but its still in a pokeball it cant be in so hack. Though it is the choice of the client if he/she wants to or not. And Gen 4/5 games cant go over wifi anymore.

GaryEhffinJoaker
04-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Yes the mother portion is hacking, but still the offspring is a legit pokemon. A pokemon is not defined by which it ball it is caught in/held in, or by is it's family tree. As long as the pokemon in question is obtained within the game, by not hacking, it's legal. yes the ball might be wrong (illegal) but that doesn't DQ a pokemon as the pokemon is legal. One is not modding or altering anything about the offspring pokemon.

In a same sense:
If your parents were criminals, that doesn't make you a criminal.
Jesus was born to sinners, but he himself wasn't.

Ps. I'm just offering a discussion (not trying to step on any toes or offend/hurt anyone) and this isn't the right forum for it.

I don't think anybody is offended or hurt by what you're saying, but, simple and plain, if the Pokemon is in the wrong ball that it cannot legitimately, I think everyone would agree it is a hack. Like Geo said, if the client accepts it anyway, so be it, but a hack is a hack. That's like saying, for example, you have a Eevee with Mega Horn which is a hack, and you breed it with a legit Ditto. The baby Eevee then comes out with Mega Horn. It was born from a hacked Pokemon with a hacked move, but you are arguing that the Pokemon itself is legit, but just has a move it can't learn legitimately. Or, hacking a Pokemon you caught in game so it can appear shiny. Or, finding way to hatch a Pokemon, like, say, a Cyndaquil, so it is half Water type. It's still hatched in the game, but with illegitimate typing due to, say, the parents. Or hatching a legendary Pokemon. If anything about a Pokemon is not possible to obtain, it's a hack. It's really just that simple. And as a courtesy, anyone doing such a thing should inform others that their Pokemon is not possible to obtain because it is a hack and is unfair not to inform others they are in the possession of a hacked Pokemon, which is what it is.

Xessive
04-04-2015, 07:06 PM
...That's like saying, for example, you have a Eevee with Mega Horn which is a hack, and you breed it with a legit Ditto. The baby Eevee then comes out with Mega Horn. It was born from a hacked Pokemon with a hacked move, but you are arguing that the Pokemon itself is legit, but just has a move it can't learn legitimately. Or, hacking a Pokemon you caught in game so it can appear shiny. Or, finding way to hatch a Pokemon, like, say, a Cyndaquil, so it is half Water type. It's still hatched in the game, but with illegitimate typing due to, say, the parents. Or hatching a legendary Pokemon. If anything about a Pokemon is not possible to obtain, it's a hack. It's really just that simple. And as a courtesy, anyone doing such a thing should inform others that their Pokemon is not possible to obtain because it is a hack and is unfair not to inform others they are in the possession of a hacked Pokemon, which is what it is.

(Although a Mega Horned Eevee would be pretty epic) Eeveen if you did hack the mother Eevee to have Mega Horn it won't be passed onto the offspring. Unless you have a Mega Horn Eevee on you, that you're willing to trade to me and I'll breed with a Ditto to test this theory. ~ or post a youtube video of it..? The game (with no mod) will allow you to breed (whatever is breed-able) and the mothers pokeball will be passed on. (Minus cherish and master) and if that mother is in a ball it shouldn't, it will still allow it. Thus being a legal offspring pokemon. Also, nowhere in the official rules say the pokemon has to be in a correct ball, therefore in their view, would be a legal pokemon. (or show me where it says otherwise.)

I'm sure the official who looks at that persons battle box, and sees that would be doing a more in depth look.

There isn't a legitimate way to change a Cyndaquil typing, but there is a way to change the pokeball it's being bred into.
You can hatch legendary Pokemon: Phione (the only one)

All I ask, is show me where in the official rules that state a pokemon must be in a correct ball.

Layton
04-05-2015, 04:20 AM
It's simple logic that states it needs to be in a correct ball.

Think of it this way:
A pokemon bred from a hacked parent, but is totally possible in the game, has the correct coding. Think of this like DNA.
But, you have a pokemon with an incorrect ball, and it has corrupt coding because it isn't supposed to be like that. It's DNA is corrupt and mutated in a way, even if created by the game.

Because even if everything else is correct, there is still a part that shouldn't be there at all.

And, since you could only get a pokemon in that ball by hacking, it should still stand that even a bred one counts as hacked as you passed it down via hacking.

Xessive
04-05-2015, 06:37 AM
It's simple logic that states it needs to be in a correct ball.

Think of it this way:
A pokemon bred from a hacked parent, but is totally possible in the game, has the correct coding. Think of this like DNA.
But, you have a pokemon with an incorrect ball, and it has corrupt coding because it isn't supposed to be like that. It's DNA is corrupt and mutated in a way, even if created by the game.

Because even if everything else is correct, there is still a part that shouldn't be there at all.

And, since you could only get a pokemon in that ball by hacking, it should still stand that even a bred one counts as hacked as you passed it down via hacking.

Please, all I ask is show me where it stats in official rules and regulations, where it says all pokemon must be in a correct ball. It's a video game, so regular logic doesn't apply. Logic says you don't have a pokeball in real life. This game on the professional level is governed by rules and by such are applied.

In 2013, Ray Rizzo - Senior Division 2010 World Championships and Masters Division 2011 & 2012 World Championship before being dethroned in 2013 used an Aegislash, in a dream ball. Nintendo officials didn't disqualify him, or remove any of the previous titles, from him. Why? Because it's not illegal. If your parents were criminals, even though you share a DNA - You are not a criminal.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/07/controversy_arises_at_us_pokemon_nationals_with_re gards_to_cheating

Provide me with proof. I'm showing my resources, where is everybody elses? Show me where in the rules it says pokemon must be in legitimate pokeballs.

If it's not in a legitimate pokeball, it doesn't mean that pokemon they are using has been hacked. It means someone down the line had hacked. I'm not disputing whether or not the mother has been hacked because it has been. To be clear, same as everyone else, I don't want to play with someone who is using hacked pokemon, but whatever they have in their pokeboxes I could careless because it doesn't effect my game experience.

GaryEhffinJoaker
04-06-2015, 07:18 AM
Please, all I ask is show me where it stats in official rules and regulations, where it says all pokemon must be in a correct ball. It's a video game, so regular logic doesn't apply. Logic says you don't have a pokeball in real life. This game on the professional level is governed by rules and by such are applied.

In 2013, Ray Rizzo - Senior Division 2010 World Championships and Masters Division 2011 & 2012 World Championship before being dethroned in 2013 used an Aegislash, in a dream ball. Nintendo officials didn't disqualify him, or remove any of the previous titles, from him. Why? Because it's not illegal. If your parents were criminals, even though you share a DNA - You are not a criminal.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/07/controversy_arises_at_us_pokemon_nationals_with_re gards_to_cheating

Provide me with proof. I'm showing my resources, where is everybody elses? Show me where in the rules it says pokemon must be in legitimate pokeballs.

If it's not in a legitimate pokeball, it doesn't mean that pokemon they are using has been hacked. It means someone down the line had hacked. I'm not disputing whether or not the mother has been hacked because it has been. To be clear, same as everyone else, I don't want to play with someone who is using hacked pokemon, but whatever they have in their pokeboxes I could careless because it doesn't effect my game experience.

Yes, and that's YOUR gaming experience. If you ask many other people, if the Pokeball isn't legit, it, well, simply isn't legitimate. If it isn't possible, it isn't legit. There aren't any official rules or proof anyone needs to provide. It's just plain common sense. I mean, it can't be said any more obvious or clear. Point is, if you have a hacked Pokemon, just inform others who may be interested in your hacked Pokemon for trades, or to battle, that the Pokemon is not legitimately obtainable in that said ball so they know that it's hacked, because it just plain is. Everyone should be open about their Pokemon because everyone's definition of a legit Pokemon varies. Some hack Pokemon with "perfect" or "legit" stats. Some catch a legit shiny but make it shiny through hacking. Some consider that legit, and many other don't, so, just try to tell people that you have a Pokemon in a ball that isn't possible, just out of respect, because, accept it or not, if the ball ain't right, it's a hack. There isn't any other way around it.

Xessive
04-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Yes, and that's YOUR gaming experience. If you ask many other people, if the Pokeball isn't legit, it, well, simply isn't legitimate. If it isn't possible, it isn't legit. There aren't any official rules or proof anyone needs to provide. It's just plain common sense.

When there is a hacked pokemon in a persons box it doesn't effect anyones game play, you could have 20 billion hacked Charmanders in your boxes, and as long as they doesn't come out in battle, be offered in trade, one would be fine. It's a game, so common scene doesn't apply.

If one would stop hacking, and use the game as intended one would still hatch a legitimate pokemon in whatever pokeball.

Some catch a legit shiny but make it shiny through hacking.
I agree, but we're not talking about shiny here, and having a shiny pokemon doesn't increase the chances of hatching a shiny pokemon.

A world champion used a pokemon in the wrong ball, and wasn't disqualified from the game, nor had his titles removed. The very people who created the game, who are very admittedly against hacking, weren't against having a pokemon in a wrong ball. That very mother that was used to breed, very hacked. That pokemon he used, was legal! That legal pokemon could be obtained during regular game play. That mother could not.

GaryEhffinJoaker
04-07-2015, 06:44 AM
I'd just recommend telling people you have a Pokemon in an impossible ball. Many people do not appreciate hacked Ball Pokemon, both on this site and people I know in real life, and myself included. I got a carvanha in an impssible ball from WT. I don't care how many time it was bred from the original hack, the ball is illegitimate, so I do not want it, and plenty of others see it that way, too. Some people consider it hacked, so being considerate and respectful to other people's views is really all this is about. Like when I hacked the Azure Flute into my Platinum to catch Areceus, or the Ticket to find and then capture Darkrai. Someone might not consider that hacking, but someone else might, so telling people what you have and how, whenever possible, it just showing some respect and decency for others.

- - - Updated - - -

And, you know, reading the article you posted about Rizzo, you will notice, numerous times, the words "hacked" and "impossible" and other similar words appear in relation to this situation. Yes, the officials had the final word, and their decision states that the ball had no effect on the battle itself! You seem to fail to understand what that means. Let's look at it this way. Basically, someone catches a Pokemon and then hacks its stats to the max of what it is legally capable of achieving, and then, furthermore, hacks it into a shiny, and then, hack the Pokeball it was caught in into, say, a Dream Ball, which it could only be in last gen. Then, you use it in a competition. The stats are completely within the limits of what it CAN be in. The ball it is in is possible, though rare. It being shiny is 100% capable. However, the means it originate from to get that way are NOT LEGIT! You can then breed it and argue that as making it legit, but the facts do not change that obtaining this pokemon within legal methods ingame without the assistance of a hacking source is IMPOSSIBLE! I could understand if you have a hacked Pokemon, you breed it, and then you raise the baby yourself into a legit Pokemon. While some, like myself, might still consider that, arguably, a hacked pokemon, everything about it is fair and legit aside from its parents, so, that can slide. The difference here is that, even thought the Pokemon is bred, the BALL is not possible! Yes, it was allowed to slide by the ruling in the tournament, but that only means they allowed it to pass solely on the basis that it did not affect the BATTLE! That does not mean that the Pokemon is legit. It ONLY means the ball did not hinder or advance the Pokemon itself, so they allowed it. Again, it does NOT mean they are denying that the Pokemon and its legitimacy is passable, because it it not! They obviously did not want to make it into a big deal over a Poke Ball, because the guy won fair and square, but the ball is undeniably hacked. If someone is a big time Pokemon collector, and wants legit Pokemon, there is no way they will accept a fake ball Pokemon.

Xessive
04-13-2015, 07:36 AM
I'm not going to argue this anymore.. We've agreed that the mother was hacked, and that can be our Win/Win here.
Offspring we'll keep bantering back and forth.

Overall, congrats on your full pokedex Auroraborealis, you're the real winner here.