truffledude12
02-19-2012, 12:56 AM
i like the minigun
JASON VOORHEES IS FAVORITE SKIN (mod)

Sting
02-22-2012, 12:34 AM
Bazooka to kill multiple foes.
Also good for spying.
Say, there are 4 people guarding a gate(etc.), get one Bazooka, shoot it at the very center, and KABOOM!

Miniguns also good.
Pretty much useful in comes of foes riding cars.

truffledude12
02-24-2012, 01:20 AM
IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gin_Neko
02-24-2012, 01:24 AM
THE SNIPER IN GTA4 I LOVE SNIPING POLICE AND FAT GUYS.AND PEOPLE DRIVING TRUCKS CUZ THEY CRASH INTO STUFF

truffledude12
02-24-2012, 09:24 PM
agreed i like blowing up fat people

truffledude12
02-24-2012, 11:43 PM
anyone else have comments?

Sting
02-25-2012, 08:25 PM
There's a lot of glitches I have found in the game, and I have finished the game: GTA Liberty City, GTA Vice City.
For some reason, the last level are always the easiest and EPIC.
In Vice City, I got a Helicopter, Drove up in the tower where the Last Stand is, I accidentally hit other building, my helicopter crashed, I jumped, and I made it to the room, and in my first step, I got hit by a Gun, and I run, and I readied, my Bazooka, and they all exploded.

When I finally meet the last boss in the rooftop, I didn't use any weapon, even though he was using a SuperGun(forgot what it called), I sneak up at behind, Hold him, and threw him down the LArge Building. I saw him fall, and I finished GTA Vice City.
lol

On Liberty City, I got in the boat for the Last Stand, Got a Minigun, and I kept shooting enemies from boats and Helicopters, it was Epic. But easy, since you can shoot shoot shoot, without costing bullets.
lol

There was this mission I got stuck most of the time, and it's name is "Portland ChainSaw Massacre"
There was also a boss in there.
I saw in Youtube, there's this guy that used a Flamethrower, in the very edge, and shoots it at the Enemies that is holding the Chainsaws(there were about 20 of them), I copied that, and I was Wasted. I got killed.
After that, I repeated the level again, I used the Cowboy Gun(forgot what it was called), and I shoot them over and over again, I killed them all. And I was happy.
I got in the boss, before I could move, he used an AK-47, and I was wasted.
So, I did that over again.
And I repeated the Cowboy gun, and I run behind a Box of Goods, in the boss, he kept shooting AK-47 at the goods, and I was readying my Cowboy Gun, and when he was reloading, I sneak up, shoot him face to face, He fell at the ground, and I kept shooting at him, and that is how i finished that hard level.

truffledude12
02-25-2012, 10:16 PM
gta sa and gta liberty city and gta 4 is what i play